• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where do you guys place your bathrooms?

Which room is best for a bathroom design?

• Main room...why?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Room in the back of main room.

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Left side

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Right side

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Basement

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Attic

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The bathroom in my mayor's house is on the right, but in the other two houses I didn't make a bathroom.

Depends on my house/theme. For a restaurant, I put it in the basement since all main floors are parts of the dining area. The upstairs in the shop keeper's room so basement became bathroom.

For my mayor's personal home, I made the bathroom the room on the right on the main floor.

I have a bathroom/ laundry room on my second floor. I don't really like it there but I haven't gotten a chance to switch it over to a different room yet.

Currently I have a bathroom on the top floor, so I could have windows on each side to have a more bright and inviting look to it. I've had one in the basement before and I was just...meh about it.

I put my bathroom either in my right or left room. Those are the rooms that I feel isn't awkward to put a bathroom in.

Actually, in my current town, I placed the bathroom/spa in one of the museum exhibit rooms! One, it didn't fit the aesthetic of any of my characters' houses, and two, none of the villagers have bathrooms! How are any of them are supposed to stay clean? I like to think that every now and then, they'll go to the spa in the museum and relax.

But in my previous towns, I would usually put them on the left side.

Funny! Several of my villagers or former villagers have baths. Marina, Piper, Diana are a couple.

I couldn't vote in the poll because I don't have a bathroom in any of my houses right now. I am considering making a spa bathroom, though.

Left or right would be the best place imo... I would prefer it on the left tho, IDK why but I feel like the left one's the best place for it?

Mine, like many others, is to the right side of the main room for my Mayor. Dunno yet where I will put it for my second character in Astoria...

I usually place them on the ground floors, sometimes upstairs. I don't expand them too much either, because I never really know what to put in them haha.

I put mine in the basement, but because at the beginning I wanted to use all complete series for HHA points and there weren't any complete series which could be used for a bathroom. But now that I don't care about complete series anymore, I would put it on the left room.

Actually, in my current town, I placed the bathroom/spa in one of the museum exhibit rooms! One, it didn't fit the aesthetic of any of my characters' houses, and two, none of the villagers have bathrooms! How are any of them are supposed to stay clean? I like to think that every now and then, they'll go to the spa in the museum and relax.

But in my previous towns, I would usually put them on the left side.

that's such a cute idea! love it

Back