Why do they pick times to visit?

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
People do have lives away from this game. I mean, they expect people to remember they have to log onto Animal Crossings New Leaf to visit their imaginary animal neighbors? I never let them pick times. They either visit now or don't visit.

I'm an evil mayor Hehehehe

Same I always tell them no. When I actually let them pick a time, I always forget to come back to their house. I really like them more when they just tell me to lead the way :)

I agree, I mean when I was 8 it was fine because I spent all day on animal crossing but I can't/don't want to do that. I alwys turn them down unless they want to come to my house/go to their house immediately.

I always tell them no too. I always forget when I'm supposed to meet them, and setting up times just frustrates me anyways. If they want to come over, they're coming over now or the deal is off. I wish we had an option to say, "It's now or never."

I hate that :( They always make me feel bad when I forget about it, which is most of the time, so now I almost always say no too.

I hate that too, I always end up forgetting it and if I don't I spend the ten minutes prior looking at them casually stroll around with a burning wrath because they're just minding their own business instead of coming to my house earlier when it could be convenient... so I usually set up a time and then never show up, maybe they'll finally get the message lol

I always feel bad declining them to set a time, it's hard to tell whether they want to come immediately or later.

I also hate when they ask to set a time. I always end up forgetting, and the one time I went through with it and actually set up a time, Sally never even bothered to show up despite me waiting for ages. I only let them come over if they'll do it right then or I won't bother, but I always feel bad about turning them down.

I was actually supposed to meet someone at 6 but I was playing Pokemon and forgot. That's why they should just visit right away. I'm going to start declining them when they want to pick a time.

I hated always forgetting that they were going to come by or I was supposed to go by, so I've stopped agreeing unless it's immediate. Their faces still make me sad when I deny them, though.

I find it tremendously difficult to discern if they want to come over immediately, or if they want to schedule a meet-up. If they want to meet at a certain time, I make it set to whenever I am free from something, like my job.

The last couple of times they did it, I stayed on and waited for them just to make them happy. I even waited to open my gate to trade items with someone so Eugene could look around. And unlike Simon, the rest of them actually left the house promptly instead of staying for over half an hour and making me kick him out.

i always forget so i always decline, unless they want to do it now. I also read that forgetting to meet at a certain time decreases the friendship level with the villager concerned

i still say yes because i have this fear of saying no to villagers haha, but i usually end up missing it because i either didn't set an alarm on my phone or i DID set an alarm, but when it rings i'm in another town or at the island and booking it back won't work

and then i live in fear that the villager is going to be a little salty, but more often than not, it's erik and he's like "yoooooOOoooo sorry i forgot to come over i was eating a lemon tart lmooo" or "heYyyyyy sorry i wasn't home i was staring at a tree." he takes all the blame :,) what a good man

Back