Animal Crossing Series

Debate_king

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Which Animal Crossing game is your favorite, second favorite, third favorite, least favorite?

My list:
1. ACNL
2. ACCF
3. ACPG
4. ACWW

That's my list! What's yours?

1. ACNL
2. ACWW
3. ACCF
4. ACPG

New Leaf is the game I've enjoyed the most, and I've worked harder on my towns now than I ever had the patience to do as a kid. Wild World was my first AC game; I adored it and played it every day around 11-12 years old. City Folk quickly lost its charm for me; for some reason I don't really enjoy Animal Crossing on a large screen. It feels like a game that should be small and portable. And poor PG comes in last place because the camera movement always gave me motion sickness, so I never played it much.

This is my list:

1. New Leaf
2. AC for the gamecube
3. AC WW
4. AC cityfolk

Last edited:
1. ACNL
2. AC for Gamecube

Did not play AC in between those time periods growing up so missed out on WW and City Folk. Based on the videos I've seen, though, I'd probably say
3. WW
4. City Folk

1.New Leaf
2.City Folk
3.Wild World

I grew up with the endless opening of Wild World though, thanks to it I bought the other two :)

1. New Leaf
2. Wild World
3. Gamecube
4. City Folk (never played it, never wanted to, hated the concept and the animation looks very different to the others and not in a good way! Have heard many bad reviews!)

1. New Leaf
2. GameCube
3. Wild World
4. Let's Go To The City

I've played them all and been a fan since the GameCube days.

1. New Leaf
2. Wild World
3. City Folk

New Leaf added a whole bunch of great stuff to the series, Wild World has a lot of nostalgia for me and the dialogue was amazing, City Folk had some good events and I liked the City feature, but the dialogue was terrible, and I never played the GameCube version.

1. ACNL
  2. AC:GCN
  3. ACWW
  4. ACCF

GCN version will always be a favorite. I grew up with it and I just couldn't get into the other versions too well until ACNL.

Back