so, how many people still love Marshal?

Isalami

yandere
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
I know I do, and he's never leaving my town, but I've been seeing a ton of Marshal hate lately loll ^///^
Do you like him? This post was made to see how many people still do :3

Don't "love him" but i don't have him because i think 3 years with him in my town are enough. Even with that, i still like him. I think the reason lots hate him is because lots like him, but by the end... He still a likable Villager for lots.

He's still one of my favorite villagers. I have him in my first town and plan to keep him.

Even after having him for two years, Marshal is still considered one of my top dreamies. Anytime he moves out unexpectedly of my town, I usually end up resetting. But I understand that he isn't everyone's cup of tea.

I have him.. twice. But I love/hate him.

He still have his obsessed fans around, you're just not looking hard enough..trust me.

Last edited:
he anime marshmallow squirrel is my favorite smug. Heck, there's a user here whose name is devoted to her love for him.

I have him.. twice. But I love/hate him.

He still have his obsessed fans around, you're just not looking hard enough..trust me.

okki, i believe you, I really do. >v>

he anime marshmallow squirrel is my favorite smug. Heck, there's a user here whose name is devoted to her love for him.

omg! ThatOneMarshalFangirl, right? She's a very sweet person. >v> and Marshal is def my favorite smug too!

I like him :) He's never really been a favorite, but he's cute, and hating him just because he's popular is silly to me ^^;

i thought his character design was cute, so i wanted him in my town, but bow that he's in it, i wouldn't say i love him but i don't dislike him! he's cute to see around town but his dialogue has been very unoriginal for me- overall i'm pretty lukewarm towards him; he's just alright! :)

I love Marshal! He's so cute and he's my third favourite villager! Plus he's my favourite smug by a long shot, so he's never moving out of my town.

I've never had him, but I also don't have anything against him. He's okay, I guess? If he moved into my town I wouldn't be upset that he was there.

I still love him. I had him in both of my towns once, but I had to let him go. When I get Marshal's amiibo card, I'm going to move him back into Chococat.

I don't love him but I like him. He makes for a good smug, but there's other more underrated options out there.

FchIxa2 - Imgur.jpg
I've had the little bugger for almost four years and I still like him.He has some funny quirks.In the screenshot above you can see a baby bed behind the washing machine.I've given Marshal this same baby bed I think three times and every time he's given me his pic in return.He must really like that baby bed.

Yeah I like him! He's so cute. I actually didn't know he was such a popular villager until I joined these forums back in 2015. After joining, I learned that he was worth 50 million IGB. I'm not sure how much he's worth nowadays, but that was a thing and I remembered being very shocked. I actually didn't care much for Marshal at first, but later on I just started liking him? There's really no explanation... but one day I was just kinda,, I need him in my town. He was also the most expensive villager I bought in tbt if I remember correctly... I think I paid 350 tbt for him haha (back then villagers were a lot more going for a lot more tbt than now, not sure what happened there?). It was pricey, but I think it was worth it. He's just so sweet and adorkable.

Back