• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

so, how many people still love Marshal?

Too many people. He deserves all the hate he gets. I hate him with a burning passion hotter than the sun.

Oh, and the reason on why I hate him is not becuase he is popular, it is because WHY he is popular. Anime...

Last edited:
Funnily enough, I discovered this site through someone who loves Marshal. To the point they wear an 'I love Marshal' custom shirt. So whereas I don't love-love Marshal, I do quite enjoy being here so I have him to thank for that, I suppose.

Nop~

I mean I like him like he's cute in all I don't love him and he isn't really one of my dreamies I love villagers like STITCHESS like to my surprise he moved in on my second day hehe.. In my old town I had lolly sadly I HATED the layout so I reset it

Last edited:
I like Marshal but I don't praise him for being in a good color scheme I'd like nor for being a literal walking marshmallow.
He's going to be in my series, but he isn't going to get a really important role.

I originally just got him so he could invite me over and I could get his sloppy couch and chair, but I grew to like him over the past month of having him!

Back