• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [Selling] or Trading lot of items!

Hello, could I please get the alpine chair and golden dresser? I can trade you the display shelf and fancy doll for them.

Hi! I can trade debatable amount of tbt for the following items:
Red Snapper Chair
Puffer fish TV
Crab Clock
Octopus Chair
Pisces Lamp
Wash Station

Hello! Could I please get the ankylo tail, the golden screen, and your ice set (10 pieces) for 24 TBT? I added you. My friend code is in the sidebar.

All the ice items and pile of leaves.
How much in IGB?

Edit: seems like the ice set was already requested. If for some reason its still available just let me know.

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm interested in your billiard table, deer shirt, ranch bookcase, and apline kitchen cart. Could I have them for 5k each?

Additionnally, if you'd like to trade, I have a cabin low table and a chocolate fountain. I'm comfortable with a 1:1 trade, so I would still pay 5k for the additional items.

Its okay! I'll put away your items :) just let me know when you're available again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

All the ice items and pile of leaves.
How much in IGB?

Edit: seems like the ice set was already requested. If for some reason its still available just let me know.

I have 2 pieces of the ice set left, the dresser and lamp. Would you still like it?

Hi! I'd like to buy:

Classic desk
Cow skull
Large alpine table
Tea set
Wide screen tv

& I can get you:

Beautiful statue
Exotic bureau

How does 3tbt total sound for the other 3 items that won't be included in the trade?

Hello there! I'm interested in your billiard table, deer shirt, ranch bookcase, and apline kitchen cart. Could I have them for 5k each?

Additionnally, if you'd like to trade, I have a cabin low table and a chocolate fountain. I'm comfortable with a 1:1 trade, so I would still pay 5k for the additional items.

Thats cool with me, id prefer to trade with the items + additional bells! I'll add you and pm you when you can come over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd like to buy:

Classic desk
Cow skull
Large alpine table
Tea set
Wide screen tv

& I can get you:

Beautiful statue
Exotic bureau

How does 3tbt total sound for the other 3 items that won't be included in the trade?

Sounds good! Add me and my gates will be open!

Back