Selling [Selling] or Trading lot of items!

Hello, could I please get the alpine chair and golden dresser? I can trade you the display shelf and fancy doll for them.

Hi! I can trade debatable amount of tbt for the following items:
Red Snapper Chair
Puffer fish TV
Crab Clock
Octopus Chair
Pisces Lamp
Wash Station

Hello! Could I please get the ankylo tail, the golden screen, and your ice set (10 pieces) for 24 TBT? I added you. My friend code is in the sidebar.

All the ice items and pile of leaves.
How much in IGB?

Edit: seems like the ice set was already requested. If for some reason its still available just let me know.

Last edited:
Hello! Could I please get the ankylo tail, the golden screen, and your ice set (10 pieces) for 24 TBT? I added you. My friend code is in the sidebar.

My gates are open, come over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay im coming!

Ah sorry, do you reckon you could wait just 2 minutes while I complete this other trade?

Hello there! I'm interested in your billiard table, deer shirt, ranch bookcase, and apline kitchen cart. Could I have them for 5k each?

Additionnally, if you'd like to trade, I have a cabin low table and a chocolate fountain. I'm comfortable with a 1:1 trade, so I would still pay 5k for the additional items.

Its okay! I'll put away your items :) just let me know when you're available again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

All the ice items and pile of leaves.
How much in IGB?

Edit: seems like the ice set was already requested. If for some reason its still available just let me know.

I have 2 pieces of the ice set left, the dresser and lamp. Would you still like it?

Hi! I'd like to buy:

Classic desk
Cow skull
Large alpine table
Tea set
Wide screen tv

& I can get you:

Beautiful statue
Exotic bureau

How does 3tbt total sound for the other 3 items that won't be included in the trade?

Hello there! I'm interested in your billiard table, deer shirt, ranch bookcase, and apline kitchen cart. Could I have them for 5k each?

Additionnally, if you'd like to trade, I have a cabin low table and a chocolate fountain. I'm comfortable with a 1:1 trade, so I would still pay 5k for the additional items.

Thats cool with me, id prefer to trade with the items + additional bells! I'll add you and pm you when you can come over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd like to buy:

Classic desk
Cow skull
Large alpine table
Tea set
Wide screen tv

& I can get you:

Beautiful statue
Exotic bureau

How does 3tbt total sound for the other 3 items that won't be included in the trade?

Sounds good! Add me and my gates will be open!

Back