• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [Selling] or Trading lot of items!

Can I give you 5k IGB for your corinthian post? I reset my town 5-6 Days ago, so expect mayor Raven instead of Mayor Suzy.

Last edited:
On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

IDK WTF happened to my parental controls but they prevented me from using porter?
I should be OK now

Yeah, it was super weird. I've never had that happen with ANY of my previous towns.. IDK if it has to do with the amiibo update? But now I can get connected! I shall be there!

Can i get: Ice lamp / ice dresser / crab clock / egg table / egg chair/ octopus chair / pave end table / red snapper chair / wild flower floor / pipe / and all the fossils? how much would you like fr that

I have the common painting, how does your plain black cap and kanji tee sound for it?

Can i get: Ice lamp / ice dresser / crab clock / egg table / egg chair/ octopus chair / pave end table / red snapper chair / wild flower floor / pipe / and all the fossils? how much would you like fr that

Unfortunately I no longer have the crab clock, octopus chair and red snapper chair, however I can still give you the rest! Would you prefer to pay in tbt or igb?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the common painting, how does your plain black cap and kanji tee sound for it?

Yes I can do that! I'll add you, let me know when I should open my gates!

Last edited:
That's oki and I really don't mind, maybe tbt? Up to you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

From your wishlist I can get you~
autogrpah cards / blossom lantern / classic table / glasstop table / red vase / round mini cactus / screen / shogi baord / classic bookcase / mugho bonsai / exotic breasue

That's oki and I really don't mind, maybe tbt? Up to you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

From your wishlist I can get you~
autogrpah cards / blossom lantern / classic table / glasstop table / red vase / round mini cactus / screen / shogi baord / classic bookcase / mugho bonsai / exotic breasue

Would you be willing to trade all those items you have on my wish list or just a few?

Hey recently restarted my town and my axe just broke. How much is fair for the golden axe? Or do you have multiple regular ones?
Also like the following
3cherry
3 durian
3 pear
3 persimmon
2 red pansy
1 net (I accidentally sold mine)
1 slingshot
And all the zodiac animals
Is 100k bells good for everything or more?

Last edited:
I can get all the stuff off your wishlist i can get. Should be mailed to me in aboue less than an hour

Hey recently restarted my town and my axe just broke. How much is fair for the golden axe? Or do you have multiple regular ones?
Also like the following
3cherry
3 durian
3 pear
3 persimmon
2 red pansy
1 net (I accidentally sold mine)
1 slingshot
And all the zodiac animals
Is 100k bells good for everything or more?

Uh i infact have nothing of what your looking for, i barely keep any other fruits other then my native towns (and i only have about 3 lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get all the stuff off your wishlist i can get. Should be mailed to me in aboue less than an hour

Great, let me know when your ready to trade!

Hi! is it possible I can get any of the fish set items? Id prefer to pay in igb but I can spare some tbt, do you still have any fish set items available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, can I perhaps get the crab clock, octopus chair, and red snapper chair for 100k igb?

this is quite a old post guys this person hasn't been on for a while so dont expect a response (Just thought i would let people know before everyone starts asking for items)

Last edited:
Can I please get the bow.
I Don't Know a price you make one.
FC: 3368-6710-9471

Back