• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ᴍᴀʏᴏʀ & ᴏᴄ ᴅᴏᴏᴅʟᴇꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜᴄɪᴛʏ! 🎨 {ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ}

Yes it is! The adorableness kills me #__#

I'd like to make a request, but it'll be a few minutes.

Okay, I have my request!

I'd like a doodle of my player Amelia :) [x]

She could be in sort-of a reserved pose, and I'd like her to be holding a bouquet of blue and purple pansies.

Ty! ~♡

imRHqIR.png

here is your order!! I really hope you like it :)

Ah I love coming back to this thread to see all the cute art you keep putting out! I wish I had more ideas for stuff cause I totally wanna commission you again!

8nZQSOs.png
6cAJgIh.png

here is your order!! I really hope you love them :) I also made a little extra pic with all three of the kids together...

t2Xxl3S.png

you know what just stab me in the face why dont you holy hell i love these so fricking much aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you so muchhhhhh ;u;

hi everyone!! orders are re-opened and the current waitlist ppl have been put into the incomplete/unpaid orders list. as soon as I get your full orders and payment you will be moved to pending!!

I'm waiting for payment from haruka, and I'm waiting for orders & payment from Issi and twins.

thank yall for your patience and your interest! :)

Last edited:
Back