• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ᴍᴀʏᴏʀ & ᴏᴄ ᴅᴏᴏᴅʟᴇꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜᴄɪᴛʏ! 🎨 {ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ}

BeachCity

here comes a thought
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (23) +
ᴍᴀʏᴏʀ & ᴏᴄ ᴅᴏᴏᴅʟᴇꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜᴄɪᴛʏ! 🎨 {ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ}

VZrc1YM.png

rRsfuq1.gif

hello everyone! this is my first time making something like this and I
hope there is some interest. I like to draw and make pixel art in my
spare time so I thought why not offer some here? please let me know
if you have any questions!
:)

ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
you can post in this thread to request a spot on the waitlist! I will like your post and post here when I'm ready to get to the waitlist orders. (no guarantee as to when I'll be getting to the waitlist!)

please note that if you are looking for something in the meantime,
you can commission me for real money (paypal accepted)
http://andromedart.tumblr.com/commissions

current orders
none currently

unpaid/incomplete orders
none currently

waitlist
1. xSuperMario64x
2. Zavester
3. pinkcotton

rRsfuq1.gif

doodles

for these, just send me a reference image of your mayor or OC and tell me if
you want them to be in any specific pose or for them to be holding an
item of some kind! these will just be simple freehand doodles (see below)
with a transparent background. if you'd like me to draw them with your
favorite villager that will be a little extra.

price: 200 TBT per mayor/OC
(+150 TBT if you want a villager with them)

stuff I'm not good at:
anything more than very simple
armor, mechs, vehicles, and guns

stuff I love to draw:
pink, cutesy stuff and characters
who are diverse (different body
types, races, unusual features,
same gender couples, etc)

samples:
NFTyTZS.png
xcLPCzx.png
NSgSRlJ.png

CVCJjFM.png

yQqwm1S.png

xeNSLj5.png

RKFqzHR.png

rRsfuq1.gif

rules

• order fulfillment happens in the order that payments are received
  • please have one or two full-body references and avoid super text-heavy descriptions (asking for a slight difference in outfit or noting an additional detail is fine, but try not to go overboard like "the shirt from this image, the shoes from this image, hair like this but in this color" etc). if your description is too convoluted I might not accept your order on that basis, sorry! I have ADHD and some other issues that make focusing on and sorting a lot of information/directions pretty difficult and I would like this process to not be overly stressful if I can help it
  • you can order up to 2 characters at a time, either as separate drawings or in one image together
  • I can reject a request for any reason at any time! (this is mostly to cover anything unforeseen that comes up, it's unlikely that I will reject an order)
  • additionally, if a character design is complex, I may ask for a higher price. this probably applies more to OCs than to mayors, since Animal Crossing characters can only be so complicated

rRsfuq1.gif

to place an order, feel free to just respond to this thread or
send me a PM, whichever you prefer. please note that it may
take up to a week after payment to complete your order,
though it will likely not be that long. if within a week I have
not gotten to your order, you have the option of a refund.

thank you for looking!

please note that if you are looking for something more detailed,
you can commission me for real money (paypal accepted)

please also note that I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd
consider supporting me on Patreon if you like my art!

if you'd like further samples of my art you can
check out my art blog here.

Last edited:
oooh your mayor doodle is super cute!
I would love one - or actually, two of I can?
Here are my mayors: Ariane and Edith
For Ariane I would like her ponytail and hibiscus visible, for the pose, maybe a closed smile, possibly winking? and holding a yellow balloon?
For Edith, I'd like the bandages included, and maybe she could be holding a white flower?

if you're willing to draw them both that would be amazing ^^ if not I completely understand, and you can choose which one you feel like drawing best!

oooh your mayor doodle is super cute!
I would love one - or actually, two of I can?
Here are my mayors: Ariane and Edith
For Ariane I would like her ponytail and hibiscus visible, for the pose, maybe a closed smile, possibly winking? and holding a yellow balloon?
For Edith, I'd like the bandages included, and maybe she could be holding a white flower?

if you're willing to draw them both that would be amazing ^^ if not I completely understand, and you can choose which one you feel like drawing best!

hi, thank you very much! I can do both for 200 if you would like! would you like them together in one drawing, or as two separate drawings? they're very cute!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I would love a mayor doodle with Marshal! For 175 TBT, right?

Reference: http://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8.png

Her eyes are bright blue. Could you draw them in a cute or feminine style? Also, could she be holding Marshal's paw in one hand and a red heart balloon in the other?

Last edited:
oh gosh if your last art slot is still available i would love to take it!! lmk!! <33

my characters are here, by the way, i wouldn't be picky about which one - you can choose whichever you like best!

http://toyhou.se/Buttonscantfly/characters

Last edited:
second question: am I able to add another character to be with this character? o: (so 200?)

hi, thank you very much! I can do both for 200 if you would like! would you like them together in one drawing, or as two separate drawings? they're very cute!

ahh awesome, I would love that! honestly whichever is easier for you, I don't mind ^^

I mean holding Marshal's paw in one hand and a red heart balloon in the other. :p

oh, yes! definitely :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh gosh if your last art slot is still available i would love to take it!! lmk!! <33

my characters are here, by the way, i wouldn't be picky about which one - you can choose whichever you like best!

http://toyhou.se/Buttonscantfly/characters

ooh I love minsi! I'd be happy to do it :) any details or posing you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

second question: am I able to add another character to be with this character? o: (so 200?)

yes absolutely! just need a reference :)

Last edited:
ahh awesome, I would love that! honestly whichever is easier for you, I don't mind ^^

OK I'll do them separately, I think! I'll put you on the list once I get payment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love one of my mayor holding a net, catching a bug (if possible) or just holding a butterfly, etc. C:
https://toyhou.se/1149956.allyson

omg she's so cute! I can do that for sure :) I can put you on the list once payment is received

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are your slots still open? ;U;

I'll tenatively say yes. I'm updating the slots after receiving payments and I've only gotten one so far. what would you like?

Back