• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ᴍᴀʏᴏʀ & ᴏᴄ ᴅᴏᴏᴅʟᴇꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜᴄɪᴛʏ! 🎨 {ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ}

here's your order!! I really hope you love it :D

It's super adorable, thank you so much!!!! :D I love it.
If it isn't too much trouble though, mind adding the cat tail to kitty? ^-^ It is blue like the ears with the white tips.

Last edited:
No worries! I forget details sometimes with drawings, and end up reposting them multiple times xD Thank you! ^-^

Also Kitty's face is just so perfect omg x'D

Last edited:
4koRN7G.png

here is your order! I hope you really like it, and thank you so much (again)! :D

THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I love her so much!! Thanks!!! <3 <3

Also I love the new font you chose for the thread title!

No worries! I forget details sometimes with drawings, and end up reposting them multiple times xD Thank you! ^-^

Also Kitty's face is just so perfect omg x'D

I updated the post with the fixed drawing!! :D thanks for understanding, haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I love her so much!! Thanks!!! <3 <3

Also I love the new font you chose for the thread title!

I'm so glad!! and thank you... I wanted it to look ~fancy~

Last edited:
Thank you and sorry! The tail is perfect :D

I hope this isn't too much of a bother, but for some reason the new version has rougher edges :O Maybe it's my ipad? I'm not sure. Or it could just be since it's edited? Idm though it's ok ^-^ I don't wanna trouble you (I feel bad lol)

Last edited:
Thank you and sorry! The tail is perfect :D

I hope this isn't too much of a bother, but for some reason the new version has rougher edges :O Maybe it's my ipad? I'm not sure. Or it could just be since it's edited? Idm though it's ok ^-^ I don't wanna trouble you (I feel bad lol)

oh my goodness, I'm SO scatterbrained today!! I'm double sorry about that, I fixed it (again)! what seemed to have happened was I changed a setting while working on something else in the meantime and forgot to switch it back when I was editing. sorry again!!!

oh my goodness, I'm SO scatterbrained today!! I'm double sorry about that, I fixed it (again)! what seemed to have happened was I changed a setting while working on something else in the meantime and forgot to switch it back when I was editing. sorry again!!!

Don't worry about it! I've had plenty of scatterbrained days too :3 Thank you so much! It's amazing ^-^ All your art is so cute! I think I might come back again later with another request :D have a nice evening!

Don't worry about it! I've had plenty of scatterbrained days too :3 Thank you so much! It's amazing ^-^ All your art is so cute! I think I might come back again later with another request :D have a nice evening!

thank you, you too!!

I'm v sad I ran out of oc's and now don't have a reasonable excuse to request more b e a u t i f u l commissions from you, but I'm going to stalk this thread nonetheless bc I love it so much

MNLeggS.jpg

Last edited:
hi! I would love to buy another drawing from you ^^
I would like this character: (x) (there are more references under "view more")
you can choose the pose, I'd like something that suits her personality (included in the link). If possible I would love the flower crown added and a few sparkles in her hair?

thank you for considering ♥

I'm v sad I ran out of oc's and now don't have a reasonable excuse to request more b e a u t i f u l commissions from you, but I'm going to stalk this thread nonetheless bc I love it so much

MNLeggS.jpg

aahh thank you I appreciate the kind words so much!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! I would love to buy another drawing from you ^^
I would like this character: (x) (there are more references under "view more")
you can choose the pose, I'd like something that suits her personality (included in the link). If possible I would love the flower crown added and a few sparkles in her hair?

thank you for considering ♥

I can definitely do that, thank you so much!! as soon as I receive the 200 TBT you'll be added to the pending list :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yo yo yo its me again

how much would it be for a couple??

hi, welcome back!! :) it would be 400 TBT!

Hi there~ Your art is super cute and I was wondering if you're not busy, if you'd be able to draw my mayor with Coco? c:
Here's a reference for my mayor: http://imgur.com/a/TRTld

For a pose for the two of them, you can do anything cutesy~
I believe it comes to 350 tbt if I'm not mistaken? Would you like me to send you the tbt before or after you do the drawing? : o

I would love to commission a drawing of my mayor and a little Filbert! The poses don't matter too much but maybe have them holding nets or fishing rods?
Here's a ref: https://imgur.com/a/f46ZQ

I'll gladly go on the wait list if needed! C:

Last edited:
Back