Shop ᴍᴀʏᴏʀ & ᴏᴄ ᴅᴏᴏᴅʟᴇꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜᴄɪᴛʏ! 🎨 {ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ}

here's your order!! I really hope you love it :D

It's super adorable, thank you so much!!!! :D I love it.
If it isn't too much trouble though, mind adding the cat tail to kitty? ^-^ It is blue like the ears with the white tips.

Last edited:
TYSM! Sending now

received, thank you!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's super adorable, thank you so much!!!! :D I love it.
If it isn't too much trouble though, mind adding the cat tail to kitty? ^-^ It is blue like the ears with the white tips.

oops, I totally missed that! I'll do that really soon, my bad!

No worries! I forget details sometimes with drawings, and end up reposting them multiple times xD Thank you! ^-^

Also Kitty's face is just so perfect omg x'D

Last edited:
4koRN7G.png

here is your order! I hope you really like it, and thank you so much (again)! :D

THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I love her so much!! Thanks!!! <3 <3

Also I love the new font you chose for the thread title!

No worries! I forget details sometimes with drawings, and end up reposting them multiple times xD Thank you! ^-^

Also Kitty's face is just so perfect omg x'D

I updated the post with the fixed drawing!! :D thanks for understanding, haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I love her so much!! Thanks!!! <3 <3

Also I love the new font you chose for the thread title!

I'm so glad!! and thank you... I wanted it to look ~fancy~

Last edited:
Thank you and sorry! The tail is perfect :D

I hope this isn't too much of a bother, but for some reason the new version has rougher edges :O Maybe it's my ipad? I'm not sure. Or it could just be since it's edited? Idm though it's ok ^-^ I don't wanna trouble you (I feel bad lol)

Last edited:
Thank you and sorry! The tail is perfect :D

I hope this isn't too much of a bother, but for some reason the new version has rougher edges :O Maybe it's my ipad? I'm not sure. Or it could just be since it's edited? Idm though it's ok ^-^ I don't wanna trouble you (I feel bad lol)

oh my goodness, I'm SO scatterbrained today!! I'm double sorry about that, I fixed it (again)! what seemed to have happened was I changed a setting while working on something else in the meantime and forgot to switch it back when I was editing. sorry again!!!

oh my goodness, I'm SO scatterbrained today!! I'm double sorry about that, I fixed it (again)! what seemed to have happened was I changed a setting while working on something else in the meantime and forgot to switch it back when I was editing. sorry again!!!

Don't worry about it! I've had plenty of scatterbrained days too :3 Thank you so much! It's amazing ^-^ All your art is so cute! I think I might come back again later with another request :D have a nice evening!

Don't worry about it! I've had plenty of scatterbrained days too :3 Thank you so much! It's amazing ^-^ All your art is so cute! I think I might come back again later with another request :D have a nice evening!

thank you, you too!!

I'm v sad I ran out of oc's and now don't have a reasonable excuse to request more b e a u t i f u l commissions from you, but I'm going to stalk this thread nonetheless bc I love it so much

MNLeggS.jpg

Last edited:
hi! I would love to buy another drawing from you ^^
I would like this character: (x) (there are more references under "view more")
you can choose the pose, I'd like something that suits her personality (included in the link). If possible I would love the flower crown added and a few sparkles in her hair?

thank you for considering ♥

I'm v sad I ran out of oc's and now don't have a reasonable excuse to request more b e a u t i f u l commissions from you, but I'm going to stalk this thread nonetheless bc I love it so much

MNLeggS.jpg

aahh thank you I appreciate the kind words so much!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! I would love to buy another drawing from you ^^
I would like this character: (x) (there are more references under "view more")
you can choose the pose, I'd like something that suits her personality (included in the link). If possible I would love the flower crown added and a few sparkles in her hair?

thank you for considering ♥

I can definitely do that, thank you so much!! as soon as I receive the 200 TBT you'll be added to the pending list :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yo yo yo its me again

how much would it be for a couple??

hi, welcome back!! :) it would be 400 TBT!

Hi there~ Your art is super cute and I was wondering if you're not busy, if you'd be able to draw my mayor with Coco? c:
Here's a reference for my mayor: http://imgur.com/a/TRTld

For a pose for the two of them, you can do anything cutesy~
I believe it comes to 350 tbt if I'm not mistaken? Would you like me to send you the tbt before or after you do the drawing? : o

I would love to commission a drawing of my mayor and a little Filbert! The poses don't matter too much but maybe have them holding nets or fishing rods?
Here's a ref: https://imgur.com/a/f46ZQ

I'll gladly go on the wait list if needed! C:

Last edited:
Back