• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ᴍᴀʏᴏʀ & ᴏᴄ ᴅᴏᴏᴅʟᴇꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜᴄɪᴛʏ! 🎨 {ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ}

aww they're cute!! that sounds perfect! I'll add you to the pending list once I receive it :D

Thanks! Sending in a while ~

I see you're catching on B) xD

shh I didn't know I could request piggy back rides until I saw yours and I just had to have an artwork of my starry couple posed that way

16sGHMh.png

here is your order!! I hope you like it :) :)

Hi!! Can I request again? I'm obsessed. ❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)

One of my bab, Melon
Maybe holding a bat or something would be cool!

Thanks for considering <3

Hi!! Can I request again? I'm obsessed. ❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)

One of my bab, Melon
Maybe holding a bat or something would be cool!

Thanks for considering <3

ohhh cute! hmmm I closed slots but I'll do one more for you ;) when I receive the 200 TBT I'll put you in the list

ohhh cute! hmmm I closed slots but I'll do one more for you ;) when I receive the 200 TBT I'll put you in the list

Ooooops, my bad! I didn't see the slots were closed. You are the best?? Yes. Yes.
Sent the tbt!

THANK YOU

got it!! thank you!!

Also, the closed sign is right there and I must be blind! LMAO!
I don't know why I didn't notice it. Thanks for accepting despite my dumb moment! LOL
I super appreciate you!!!

Also did you write the title in your own handwriting?? It's kind of super gorgeous!

Also, the closed sign is right there and I must be blind! LMAO!
I don't know why I didn't notice it. Thanks for accepting despite my dumb moment! LOL
I super appreciate you!!!

Also did you write the title in your own handwriting?? It's kind of super gorgeous!

aww thank you! yeah I did :D

16sGHMh.png

here is your order!! I hope you like it :) :)

oh christ im freaking dead im so in love thank you so much ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if you are planning on reopening at any point please hmu oh my gosh i would love to order more from you !!!! <3333

oh christ im freaking dead im so in love thank you so much ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if you are planning on reopening at any point please hmu oh my gosh i would love to order more from you !!!! <3333

awww thank you so so much!! I will :)

Back