• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Shop ᴍᴀʏᴏʀ & ᴏᴄ ᴅᴏᴏᴅʟᴇꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜᴄɪᴛʏ! 🎨 {ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ}

aww they're cute!! that sounds perfect! I'll add you to the pending list once I receive it :D

Thanks! Sending in a while ~

I see you're catching on B) xD

shh I didn't know I could request piggy back rides until I saw yours and I just had to have an artwork of my starry couple posed that way

16sGHMh.png

here is your order!! I hope you like it :) :)

Hi!! Can I request again? I'm obsessed. ❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)

One of my bab, Melon
Maybe holding a bat or something would be cool!

Thanks for considering <3

Hi!! Can I request again? I'm obsessed. ❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)

One of my bab, Melon
Maybe holding a bat or something would be cool!

Thanks for considering <3

ohhh cute! hmmm I closed slots but I'll do one more for you ;) when I receive the 200 TBT I'll put you in the list

ohhh cute! hmmm I closed slots but I'll do one more for you ;) when I receive the 200 TBT I'll put you in the list

Ooooops, my bad! I didn't see the slots were closed. You are the best?? Yes. Yes.
Sent the tbt!

THANK YOU

got it!! thank you!!

Also, the closed sign is right there and I must be blind! LMAO!
I don't know why I didn't notice it. Thanks for accepting despite my dumb moment! LOL
I super appreciate you!!!

Also did you write the title in your own handwriting?? It's kind of super gorgeous!

Also, the closed sign is right there and I must be blind! LMAO!
I don't know why I didn't notice it. Thanks for accepting despite my dumb moment! LOL
I super appreciate you!!!

Also did you write the title in your own handwriting?? It's kind of super gorgeous!

aww thank you! yeah I did :D

16sGHMh.png

here is your order!! I hope you like it :) :)

oh christ im freaking dead im so in love thank you so much ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if you are planning on reopening at any point please hmu oh my gosh i would love to order more from you !!!! <3333

oh christ im freaking dead im so in love thank you so much ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if you are planning on reopening at any point please hmu oh my gosh i would love to order more from you !!!! <3333

awww thank you so so much!! I will :)

Back