• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ᴍᴀʏᴏʀ & ᴏᴄ ᴅᴏᴏᴅʟᴇꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜᴄɪᴛʏ! 🎨 {ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ}

Hi! How much would a drawing of two mayors together cost?

hi! it would be 400 TBT, although I'm not taking new orders at the moment. would you like to be put on a waitlist? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh christ im freaking dead im so in love thank you so much ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if you are planning on reopening at any point please hmu oh my gosh i would love to order more from you !!!! <3333

hey, I'm going to put you on the waitlist for another order if you are still interested. I can message you when I get to the waitlist :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent the tbt :)

sent you a message regarding your order! need a response before I can work on it!

Last edited:
Thank you for replying! I would like to be on the waitlist, but sadly I don't have 400 tbt yet, so if you want you may put me on the waitlist, though I may need to refuse then if I don't have enough tbt.

Thank you for replying! I would like to be on the waitlist, but sadly I don't have 400 tbt yet, so if you want you may put me on the waitlist, though I may need to refuse then if I don't have enough tbt.

thats ok! I'll message you when I get to the waitlist so you have some time :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!! Can I request again? I'm obsessed. ❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)

One of my bab, Melon
Maybe holding a bat or something would be cool!

Thanks for considering <3

mG08H1t.png

here's your (second) order!! I hope you love it :D

Last edited:
thats ok! I'll message you when I get to the waitlist so you have some time :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

mG08H1t.png

here's your (second) order!! I hope you love it :D

SO CUTE!!! Thank you so much!!! I love her!!! xcjfdgeoir

Sorry It took me so long to figure out what I want ive also been pretty busy irl thank you for allowing me to be on the waitlist!

I would like my Mayor And Clyde to be drawn together please!

Details For my Mayor: I want You to draw her with long hair again basically the same way you drew it before, green eyes, eyelashes and blush, same skin tone, same flower crown and everything. Except i'd like her to be wearing this outfit (I know her hair is gray her but draw it light beige brown like before) also make sure you include the little ears of the overalls by the buckles! c:

Details For Clyde: I want his tail to be visible, I want his hair on the top of his head/his mane to be a lil fluffy, and I want him to be drawn in the original shirt he comes with!

Pose: I'm not 100% sure what I want, something very innocent and cute! They are bff's after all c: Hand holding, petting, Clyde giving my mayor a flower, etc. are good! Just surprise me I guess!

Total Tbt: 350 right? Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey! Let me know when I should put my request in :3 eventhough I'm on waitlist xD

hi! I just updated the listing now, feel free to put it in as soon as you are ready! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry It took me so long to figure out what I want ive also been pretty busy irl thank you for allowing me to be on the waitlist!

Details For my Mayor: I want You to draw her with long hair again basically the same way you drew it before, green eyes, eyelashes and blush, same skin tone, same flower crown and everything. Except i'd like her to be wearing this outfit (I know her hair is gray her but draw it light beige brown like before) also make sure you include the little ears of the overalls by the buckles! c:

Details For Clyde: I want his tail to be visible, I want his hair on the top of his head/his mane to be a lil fluffy, and I want him to be drawn in the original shirt he comes with!

Pose: I'm not 100% sure what I want, something very innocent and cute! They are bff's after all c: Hand holding, petting, Clyde giving my mayor a flower, etc. are good! Just surprise me I guess!

sounds great, I can definitely do that! send over the TBT whenever you are able and I'll put you on the pending list. thank you!!
:D

hi! I just updated the listing now, feel free to put it in as soon as you are ready! :)

Thank you! I will put it in soon, right when I earn a lil more tbt, since I ordered a couple chibi pixels and a drawing that might be 220-240tbt.

Thank you! I will put it in soon, right when I earn a lil more tbt, since I ordered a couple chibi pixels and a drawing that might be 220-240tbt.

okie doke! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

received the TBT! your order is pending :)

I'm trying to decide what to request exactly xD There's three characters I want drawn but I'm only picking two...gods XD

I'm trying to decide what to request exactly xD There's three characters I want drawn but I'm only picking two...gods XD

haha, take your time! you can always place another order later too if you'd like :)

Last edited:
Okay, here is my order!
A Doodle style (not pixel) of the following two characters.
Both my Mayor OCs, check this thread for all info you need since it's pretty specific:http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?425125-Draw-my-Mayor-OCs-pwease!-D

Plus my art from the bell tree members album for extra refs if needed. It has a bunch of great drawings in it!

I'd like Issi and Angel standing together, looking at each other, maybe blushing or something? I want gems on their hands showing.
Ruby and Sapphire unfused form style, Ruby being Angel and Sapphire being Issi, gems on their hands like that.

Thank you so much! 400tbt is my offer :3

Last edited:
Okay, here is my order!
A Doodle style (not pixel) of the following two characters.
Both my Mayor OCs, check this thread for all info you need since it's pretty specific:http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?425125-Draw-my-Mayor-OCs-pwease!-D

Plus my art from the bell tree members album for extra refs if needed. It has a bunch of great drawings in it!

I'd like Issi and Angel standing together, looking at each other, maybe blushing or something? I want gems on their hands showing.
Ruby and Sapphire unfused form style, Ruby being Angel and Sapphire being Issi, gems on their hands like that.

Thank you so much! 400tbt is my offer :3

omg that's so cute!!!!! I am super excited to do this one :) as soon as I receive the TBT I'll put you on the pending list, thank you!!

omg that's so cute!!!!! I am super excited to do this one :) as soon as I receive the TBT I'll put you on the pending list, thank you!!

Yay!! ^.^ I thought you'd be the perfect person to request this from :blush: Thank you so much! Sent tbt now

Back