• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why Join The Bell Tree Forums?

auntymya

Seller
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Im genuinely curious, what reason did you join the bell tree forums ?

At the beginning, I personally joined to seek help from masters of the game to really expand my town into someone with sentimental values. But now, after interacting with so many lovely people it's really turned into me trying my hardest to make long term friend and help others with their animal crossing needs.

Reply down below your answer!

Not sure. I found this place two years ago, but my mom took away my account after three days XD

I'm pretty sure I found it from searching acnl stuff on google, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ya u still want the bells auntymya?? I'm free now :p

Hiiiii Mya, fancy seeing you here!! I joined because it was recommended in the groupchat as an easy way to get bells, and I stayed for the amazing community!!

Not sure. I found this place two years ago, but my mom took away my account after three days XD

I'm pretty sure I found it from searching acnl stuff on google, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ya u still want the bells auntymya?? I'm free now :p

Tysm for responding! Yep that'll be wondering. I go by EST, see you soon?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiiiii Mya, fancy seeing you here!! I joined because it was recommended in the groupchat as an easy way to get bells, and I stayed for the amazing community!!

Haha! Similar situation to me! The people here are just so amazing. Despite my mothers wishes for me to get offline, this memorable community keeps drawing me back!

I first joined because I really wanted to try to get the cat villager Olivia

I would always search questions, and this site kept coming up. I decided to sign up and ask some questions of my own.

to sell some purple roses , to be exact , 3 of them for 120k IGB.

Last edited:
I was googling ACNL questions and decided to register an account as well.

There was news a new Animal Crossing game was in the works, it still didn't have a name yet, so I started googling stuff about it. I found a thread on here and people were discussing a bunch of stuff and I wanted to be a part of the conversation.

New Leaf didn't even come out until 2 years after that. I waited a long time.

I joined because I wanted to obtain certain villagers and items. I've already received most of the stuff I want so I'm focusing on getting more art for my OCs now in The Museum.

So far, my experience in here is pretty great! Everyone I've met are really nice to talk with.

I was looking for an active Animal Crossing forum since ACC is practically dead, and I didn't like that site much anyways. When I saw how active all of the boards here were, I signed up right away

Originally I joined to get my dream villagers. But now, I have an in-game shop to get some tbt because I'm obsessed with the collectibles lol. I've been on and off here for about 3 years but no matter how hard I try to stay away I can't :'D

Oh hi mya!!!! :'))

I joined bc my amazing friend Lex told me about it. It's probably the best decision I've ever made lmao.

I had been interested in this site as far back as 2010. In June that year, when E3 was going on, I had used this website for all the news about New Leaf (then called Animal Crossing 3DS). However, my parents didn't want me using forums, so I never joined until 2014.

I joined mainly for trading items and villagers in acnl, it's been so long since I did that though..
I hope there's a new main game in the making because this site has been dead to me. I only come here from time to time lately out of boredom or to waste time

I actually first found it in late 2014, when I was searching up stories about people having their items stolen. I had recently had all of my blue roses stolen by some jerk, and I wanted to find some people that I could relate to on the matter.

Also, I really wanted Kid Kat.

a friend introduced it to me so i made an account even tho i didn't (and still don't, but considering it ^^; ) play animal crossing

I joined because my brother joined 4 months earlier and he was friends with jvgsjeff. I really didn't have a reason to join, and I didn't actually start using the forum until around May 2015.

Back