Buying Blue hydrangea starts, bamboo baskets & a few clothes

Liete

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
98.6% (70) +
I'd like to buy the following for a reasonable price :)

I don't want to buy hacked stuff, so please be respectful and don't sell such things to me, thanks a lot ♡♡♡

♡ 60 blue hydrangea starts ♡
♡ 20 baskets of bamboo (full baskets) ♡
♡ Complete golden tool set ♡
♡ Dollhouse dress ♡
♡ Dandy hat ♡
♡ Kintaro wig ♡
♡ Lottie's bun ♡
♡ Pilot googles ♡
♡ Elegant hat ♡
♡ Flashy hairpin ♡
♡ Pink wetsuit ♡

I would prefer to pay in tbt but I can also do igb ♡

Last edited:
i can get you all the hydrangea starts and bamboo baskets for 2 tbt each, and the gold tool set for 10 (for the set, not each piece) :3

i won't be able to trade for a while though! maybe a couple hours. is that ok with you?

i can get you all the hydrangea starts and bamboo baskets for 2 tbt each, and the gold tool set for 10 (for the set, not each piece) :3

i won't be able to trade for a while though! maybe a couple hours. is that ok with you?

Unfortunately I won't be online in a few hours :(
If you don't mind, I'll see if someone sells them right now, if not I'll be happy to buy from you :)

Since 60 starts all at once is quite much, I'd like to point out that I don't want to buy any hacked stuff!! :)

Unfortunately I won't be online in a few hours :(
If you don't mind, I'll see if someone sells them right now, if not I'll be happy to buy from you :)

Since 60 starts all at once is quite much, I'd like to point out that I don't want to buy any hacked stuff!! :)

they aren't hacked, i got them from a friend and they're kinda just sitting and taking up space.
i'll be around if you don't find any sellers.

Hi! I can get you a blue ballet outfit and a blue wetsuit! I might have an extra Celeste ribbon too- let me just double check!!

I'd like TBT please! And I was able to find a Celeste ribbon, so how much would it all be worth?

I don't know, I hoped for people to name the price they want :)
Would 10 tbt be alright? Or is it not enough? I only bought flowers before so I'm not that sure about clothes :)

I don't know, I hoped for people to name the price they want :)
Would 10 tbt be alright? Or is it not enough? I only bought flowers before so I'm not that sure about clothes :)

10 is good! I've added you, so you prefer picking it up or having it dropped off??

good luck with getting your things, I've got too many trades piled up right now and wouldn't want to make you wait. sorry to waste your time

Hacked items and such aren't allowed to be sold on the forums, as stated in the rules, so I don't think you'll have to worry too much. If that happens to you, however, reporting to an admin and giving the trader a negative wi-fi rating might be the best way to go. Good luck on getting everything you need!

Back