Hi be my friend garsh dang it!!! ^.^

ZeldaUnnie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey all you wonderful people!
I've been an AC player since I was just a WEE LASS running around in the Game Cube Version. :p As a life-long fan, I'm so excited to join this community!
I'd love to make new friends! If you like, introduce yourself down below and tell me your all-time favorite villager!

Mine's Gonzo!

Hiiii! I'm Nicky, and my favorite villager is Stitches! Feel free to private message me any time, I'd love to be your friend :)

My favorite villager is Ketchup! My name is Emily and I have also been a fan of Animal Crossing since GC! I just joined here yesterday and I'm interested in making friends as well. Hope to see you around!

Hiiii! I'm Nicky, and my favorite villager is Stitches! Feel free to private message me any time, I'd love to be your friend :)
Hiya Nicky! Awe I love Stitches too! I like all the villagers who are kindof real but also kindof just objects like Ribbot and Coco lol. Thanks so much for the friend request! You're quite nice so if I have any silly questions about how this site works I'll ask you if you don't mind lelel XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

My favorite villager is Ketchup! My name is Emily and I have also been a fan of Animal Crossing since GC! I just joined here yesterday and I'm interested in making friends as well. Hope to see you around!
Hi Emilyyy! (That's one of my favorite names btw) I've never had Ketchup but her design is so adorable!!! She's on my RV visit bucket list for sure lolol
I hope to see you around too!

Hi! Welcome to the Bell Tree Forums! I have only started yesterday and have made a couple friends, so I'm sure you'll love it here! (I still didn't get my stupid authentication code for the parental controls on my 2DS... the fact that it can take up to 48 hours is killkng me! I just want to hang out with other people in there towns, and in my town!) Hope you meet plenty of good friends!

hey there, i'm kazelle. welcome!! my favorite villager is probably coco, beau or merengue ^^

Last edited:
Back