• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ♡ WISHLIST ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

featjan

Kaisoo's bb
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hiya !! So, this is my wishlist and it would be wonderful if i could get some help obtaining the items here! <3 i could pay in the form of bells, tbt and also art! (if i have the time of course) Thank you so much!

WISHLIST:

? Series:
Kiki and Lala series

? Flooring + Wallpapers:
Arched brick floor
Flagstone floor
Terra-cotta floor

? Others:
Basic trashcan
Bathroom shelf
3 x Basket chair
Boston bag
2 x Cushion
2 x Cup of tea
3 x Cypress plant
Glass teapot
4 x Greenhouse box
2 x Ivy Partition
Lotus pond
Moss ball
2 x Natural chair
2 x Natural lamp
3 x Natural low table
2 x Ringside table
Succulent plant
Sloppy bed
Sloppy stereo
Tin watering can
Towel basket
Wall-mounted TV
World map

Last edited:
I can get you the full Alpine Series and any of the other orderables if either of us check.

I can get you the full Alpine Series and any of the other orderables if either of us check.
really? that'd be great! ^-^ so that'd be the alpine series, flower pop carpet, retro tv, 2 simple armchairs and wooden stool, correct?

really? that'd be great! ^-^ so that'd be the alpine series, flower pop carpet, retro tv, 2 simple armchairs and wooden stool, correct?

Yep, that looks right to me. I'd take an offer of TBT or IGB.

Yep, that looks right to me. I'd take an offer of TBT or IGB.
Alright! But could the Alpine low table, Alpine shelf, Alpine large table and Alpine kitchen cart be excluded? I already have those ^-^ would 30 tbt be alright with you? By the way, I can't deal right now as I have to go soon. I can only deal GMT+8 6-7pm or the day after! Sorry about that orz

Alright! But could the Alpine low table, Alpine shelf, Alpine large table and Alpine kitchen cart be excluded? I already have those ^-^ would 30 tbt be alright with you? By the way, I can't deal right now as I have to go soon. I can only deal GMT+8 6-7pm or the day after! Sorry about that orz

I can exclude those and that price sounds fine to me. I'm GMT+1 right now I think, so it must be ~00:39am for you now? If so I should be able to make that time which should be 11am-12pm for me?

I can exclude those and that price sounds fine to me. I'm GMT+1 right now I think, so it must be ~00:39am for you now? If so I should be able to make that time which should be 11am-12pm for me?
Okay, thanks a lot! I'll VM you ^-^

I could give you the cushions.
I'll check if there's more to give...

I can get you everything on your wishlist. Kiki and Lala series for 35 tbt and the rest for 3 tbt each <: Let me know if that works for you~

I can get you everything on your wishlist. Kiki and Lala series for 35 tbt and the rest for 3 tbt each <: Let me know if that works for you~
that'd be 158 tbt correct? i'm alright with that c:

you online? got the cushions.
Hii sorry but i've already gotten everything on my wishlist! I really appreciate your help though <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the sloppy stuff you want.
Hi! Sorry but i've already gotten everything o my wishlist. Thank you for your offer though, I really appreciate it <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you guys for your help <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back