• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Alpine set items >w<

IzzyTheDaisy

Nature lover &#127807;&#127811;&#127804;
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (13) +
I'm offering IGB not TBT​

If any of you perhaps have any Alpine items from the set, I would be really grateful if I could buy them off you.
The things I need are:

• Alpine wallpaper,
  • Alpine flooring,
  • Alpine bed,
  • Alpine chair,
  • Alpine closet,
  • Alpine dresser,
  • Alpine kitchen cart,
  • Alpine shelf,
  • Alpine sofa,
  • Large Alpine table

If you do have any of these...items, and don't need them, tell me the minimum price you want for them.

Thankss!!

So, the other person offered the dresser and sofa? I can get you the rest if you want.

Really, If so that would be amazing!! But how much :)

I just came back to the game and I'm missing all items from the Welcome Amiibo update, I'd like to trade for some of those but if not I will try and come up with a reasonable number of bells.

I just came back to the game and I'm missing all items from the Welcome Amiibo update, I'd like to trade for some of those but if not I will try and come up with a reasonable number of bells.

What items?? Because I can give you some that I possibly don't need and some bells

Back