• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

In need of someone to hold my items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (91) +
I'm going to reset soon and need someone to hold the items that I want to transfer into my new town. I can bring blue roses, purple pansies, and will send 10 TBT for your troubles!

The requirements are:
- 100% wifi rating and no negative comments
- Is experienced with trades
- Enough space to hold my things and hybrids (2 of almost every kind but cosmos, jacob ladders, and normal flowers)

Currently I am Mayor Evie of Chibli. My new name will be Mayor Emina of Esterton. Also, I only have one closet full of stuff that I want to transfer, just so you know.
~thanks~

Last edited:
if its just to hold the items you give while you reset and then give them back then yeah i think i can help you

alright. do you want me to bring some extra blue roses or purple pansies? I'll send the TBT after I get my items back.

added you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back