• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask the wannabe Princess ◕‿↼

What kind of princess do you wannabe?

Hmm.. that's a really good question.
I think I would just like to be a Zora Princess, because of the water and stuff..
A friendly princess that isn't like upstanding, more like dressed and talking like a normal person. :)

If you had one wish what would it be?

If you had one wish what would it be?

Huff.. that's a though one.. without wanting to sound selfish, I guess it would be
that I am native french..

Why? This way my family wouldn't live 15 hours of driving away from me, I wouldn't have to struggle
to learn french, I wouldn't have the problem to get my health insurance (such a mess if you are not french),
I would probably have friends here, etc. Live would be much easier for me this way.

What's one of your best memories?

What's one of your best memories?

Mh.. besides meeting my boyfriend for the first time it's when my guinea pig Wuschel
got her babies. It was the first time I've ever seen a animal giving birth.
I was so excited when I entered the living room at 8h in the morning to discover that there
was one little guinea pig already and a second one on it's way to the daylight :D

Are you old enough to drink? If so, have you and do you have a favorite?

Are you old enough to drink? If so, have you and do you have a favorite?

Yep, I am old enough (not in USA thought, I think).
I did try recently for the first time some alcohol,
but everything is awful in my opinion, except cider..
because it tastes like applejuice :3

Do you have a favorite Nintendo series(aside from Animal Crossing)?

Do you have a favorite Nintendo series(aside from Animal Crossing)?

The Legend of Zelda!!
Majoras Mask was the first Ggame I've ever played and still favorite ^-^

Back