• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite thing from chinese take out?

Kung pao chicken, orange chicken, spring rolls, and fried rice! I love cjinese food but I don't eat it very often so I go all out when I do. I always have a ton of leftovers but I get Chinese food for like a week.

honey walnut shrimp are amazing and chow mein's pretty good

GENERAL TSO's CHICKEN! I could eat so much of that! SO good!

Last edited:
I just got general tsos around 9 for dinner, my boyfriend paid for me since its my day off!

I got general tsos chicken,
I usually always get CFR and pick out the chicken lmao, with loads of duck sauce! (thats my fave!)

whats yours?

Why do you order the chicken fried rice, then pick out the chicken? You can just get regular fried rice, it's the same thing. <_<

I usually get the shrimp noodles, and I usually mix it with the last of the curry sauce my mom has from her meal. I also get regular white rice, then mix it with duck sauce after I leave it in the fridge overnight (I hate hot/warm rice). Seriously, that rice is great as a meal on its own...but with duck sauce, I'm in heaven.

for carry-out, my favorites are General Tso's chicken, moo goo gai pan, and chop suey or chow mein. (I think these are all creations of "American Chinese"). for sides i like pork-fried rice, won ton soup, crispy eggroll, and/or crab rangoon. (sometimes hot and sour soup).

I've never had Chinese food.. or any Asian food for that matter. This all sounds delicious though!

you need to try some asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do you order the chicken fried rice, then pick out the chicken? You can just get regular fried rice, it's the same thing. <_<

I usually get the shrimp noodles, and I usually mix it with the last of the curry sauce my mom has from her meal. I also get regular white rice, then mix it with duck sauce after I leave it in the fridge overnight (I hate hot/warm rice). Seriously, that rice is great as a meal on its own...but with duck sauce, I'm in heaven.

depending on where i go they put in too much chicken and the pieces are uneven in size. i also like the slight chicken flavor in the rice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GENERAL TSO's CHICKEN! I could eat so much of that! SO good!

i tried it two weeks ago and my life has been changed forever. amen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kung pao chicken, orange chicken, spring rolls, and fried rice! I love cjinese food but I don't eat it very often so I go all out when I do. I always have a ton of leftovers but I get Chinese food for like a week.

chinese places give you enough food to feed like all of africa i swear

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Panda Express terrible I know ;_; and I love the fried rice, chow mein, orange chicken and honey walnut shrimp. Also, love the dumplings :>

ive never had panda express we only have one inside cedar point amusement park and its extremely overpriced lol

orange chicken and steamed (white) rice <3 i also like fried rice and the beef and brocoli :3 so gooood~

sweet and sour chicken.
chow fun.
pork fried rice.
sesame balls.
egg drop soup.

good to go. :blush:

My favorite food from my local take-out place is either honey garlic chicken or beef curry, delish!

Spicy spare ribs and shumai. *shudders* oh so good. Toss in some friend noodles and the world explodes with flavour.

Sweet and sour chicken, orange chicken, fried rice (vegetables and egg ;))

I usually get crab rangoons, beef and broccoli, and shrimp fried rice. I do like lobster sauce, though. Some places even have lobster fried rice, and that's REALLY good.

Back