• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite thing from chinese take out?

WHAT?! Chinese restaurants provide take-out? Blasphemy. This can't be true.

Yay, food threads.

I enjoy general tso's chicken, chow mein, fried rice, mango chicken, sweet & sour chicken, egg drop soup (especially when they come with those fried wonton strips *o*), chicken with broccoli, and wonton soup.

Now I'm craving it all. ;o;

(Aaa I'm craving Chinese food now... (;▽; ) )
I love spicy chili chicken pieces and chow mein!

Last edited:
I usually get crab rangoon, pot stickers, maybe an egg roll or two, and maybe some orange chicken in I'm feeling extra hungry.

I love Panda Express terrible I know ;_; and I love the fried rice, chow mein, orange chicken and honey walnut shrimp. Also, love the dumplings :>

i love the sweetfire chicken, orange chicken, honey walnut shrimp, and chow mein from panda express!

Steamed dim sims are pretty neat. But in all honesty, just give me a bowl of boiled rice and I'm happy.

any bean curd (tofu) dishes will fill me up just fine lmao. except in black bean sauce. yuck.

i also really like singapore-style vermicelli (not exactly chinese, but the first time i ever had it was ordering from a chinese takeaway).

whats in hot and sour soup? i loveeeee soup

I don't know all the ingredients but I know it usually has bamboo shoots and mushrooms and tofu and other yummy things, and it's just the perfect amount of kick to it. Super yummy.

Also I like never get Take-Out because I like to go and sit down to eat there to get out of the house. Forgot to say I also really love chow mein, I forgot how much I liked it until I ordered it the other day for the first time in a long time.

We used to have to drive about 30 minutes to the only good Chinese food place in the area, which was sad, but the owner of that restaurant's brother just opened a restaurant in my town so now we're going to there way more, and honestly that's just so dangerous for me... about to gain like 50 pounds. XD

There's a great place right up the street from me. My favorite items there are egg & pineapple fried rice, sesame chicken, fried calamari w/ salt & pepper, and mushroom egg foo young. Two of those, with a spring roll, will feed me for a couple of days.

Sweet and sour chicken balls with chicken fried rice, definitely the best thing on the menu.

really enjoy chicken tempura, chicken balls, chow mein, black bean sauce and prawn crackers.. probably more too

I just really like egg fried rice just..... so much

Back