• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking to use a shampoodle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twins

So-Called Egg
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Peach (Fruit)
Red Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
White Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Leif
July Birthstone (Ruby)
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (42) +
Hi! I'm reopening this thread bc I got my internet to work! I'd really appreciate it if I could use somebody's shampoodle since I started my town over! My FC is 1263-7195-5494

& If anybody has an extra hairbow wig they're willing to part with, I'd be really appreciative! I'm trying to get my mayor back to where she used to look like.

Last edited:
I'd let you come and use my Shampoodle, I don't have a hairbow though, sorry

That's so kind! Thank you! Adding you now c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's saying your friend code isn't correct :(

hey! could i also use your shampoodle please. My Friend code is 2578-3516-1188.

ill add you right now. please tell me when your gates are open ^-^

Last edited:
I'm sorry about that, the last 4 digits are 5268
And lost villager you may use my shampoodle too

Last edited:
That's fine! Thanks for offering to help! When do you think you'll be available?

Hi! You can come and use my Shampoodle! Although, would you mind taking Katie the Traveling Kitten from me so I can TT to where Shampoodle is open?

That's fine! Thanks for offering to help! When do you think you'll be available?

Well, I'm about to go to school, so maybe perhaps when I get home, I'll PM you to see if you need help at that time (:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back