• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

fairytale/forest themed villagers?

nevermind019283

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
ok so give me some villagers that pop into your head for a fairytale setting in the forest and julian whitney & diana are already a priority. i need some more ideas though (at least 2 of each persobality type too would be helpful)

Maybe Prince (magical frog idk?)
Merengue (Cake turned into an animal lol)
Ruby (She reminded me of alice in wonderland!!
Sterling (knight
Drago (dragon)
Phoebe (phoenix)
Tia (tea cup brought to life)
Coco (Gyroid brought to life and maybe a bit darker

I think there are a few you could work with there and they're all super cute!
Stitches(toy brought to life

Pink villagers

Wizard of Oz reference villagers: Walker, Ribbot, Coco(?), Mott, Rest is up to you but I prefer small villagers like mice and hamsters

Disney villagers: Samson and Greta(Mickey and Minnie), Bill and Gloria(Donald and Daisy), Lucky(Goofy), Tipper(Clarabelle), Punchy(Pete), Jacob and Jitters(Panchito and Jose), Elmer(Horace)

Zootopia: Chief(Nick), Dotty(Judy), Leonardo(Clawhauser), Rodeo(Bogo), Eunice(Bellwether), Elvis(Lionheart), Rest is up to you

Classic fairytales/nurseries: Grizzly, Paula and Pudge(Goldilocks and the three bears), Kyle, Boris, Gala, and Spork(The Three little pigs), Felyne, Bones, and Norma(Hey Diddle Diddle)

It's likely that you won't pick any of these bc I bet they're not fairytales you expect.

Last edited:
Drago, being a dragon and Phoebe, being a phoenix.

Tia the teacup elephant.

Other villagers that come to mind for a pastel fairytale setting are Chelsea (sanrio deer), Etoile (sanrio sheep).

This is what popped up in me.

Deirdre could be a good forest villager, her coloring really suits that kind of environment I think. Coco and Fauna could also work for a foresty type, and maybe Lily or any of the other green frogs.

Lily normal frog
Skye normal wolf
Sterling jock eagle or Knox cranky chicken
Elvis cranky lion

Fauna was definitely the first to pop into my head, she's really good for foresty stuff. And she's just really cute in general ^^

colton (he gives off a princely sort of vibe), knox and sterling (they're knights ofc), draqo (dragon) and most of the sanrio villagers would work pretty well too, esp chelsea I think

If you want the kind of fairytale with castles and such, I recommend Sterling and Knox (knights), Drago (dragon), Julian (unicorn), Phoebe (phoenix), Diana (princess/queen), Elvis or Chops (king/prince). Etoile, Chai, Tia, and Merengue are good if you want something more whimsical.

Something like this would probably work out nicely:
Cranky - Knox (knight), Elvis (king)
Jock - Sterling(knight)
Lazy - Drago (dragon)
Normal - Fauna (forest)
Peppy - Ruby (forest)
Snooty - Diana (princess), Whitney (forest)
Smug - Julian (unicorn)
Uchi - Phoebe (phoenix)

ive thought abt this:
julian (obv) for smug
whitney for snooty
fang for cranky
tia & chai for normal & peppy
toby/marty or drago for lazy
still thinkin of uchi villagers tbh
and bam for jock...maybe? i want a deer thrown in there lmao

idk inlove w whitney and fang bc reminds me of princess mononoke (rly good movie btw 100% recommend)

and tia and chai?
658688165797555d8ad0d9a5729e8843--tia-weird.jpg
adorable

Last edited:
Forest villagers immediately make me think of deer villagers like Fauna, Deirdre, and Erik, while other deer villagers make me think of a more fairytale-ish vibe like Beau, Diana, and Zell because they seem more whimsical to be I guess haha. And as other people have said some good fairytale villagers would be Tia, Julian, Drago, Colton, Elvis/Lionel, Sterling/Knox, Olaf, etc. :)

I Have some Ideas:

Billy Goats Gruff(Billy, Gruff, and some other Male Goat that's available in New Horizons)
Big Bad Wolf(Any male Wolf Villager that would be the MOST Fitting for the role; whether it be his role as the antagonist of Little Red Riding Hood OR The Three Little Pigs, or even the wolf & the 7 goat kids)
Three Little Pigs(Whichever Pigs would fit the mold)
The Ugly Duckling(Any Duck Villager that you DON'T find pretty to look at)
Goldilocks &The Three Bears(A Male bear Villager aka "Papa"; A Female Bear Villager aka "Mama"; and a Cub Villager to represent Baby Bear)

Last edited:
deer villagers are magickal, maybe consider beau and/or chelsea?
others that came in mind are drago, alice, annalisa, daisy, deirde, greta, keaton, julian, maelle, nate, tucker and all the anteaters like pango and annalise...
idk if you like charlise or paula but they're really elegant too!

also, pretty random, but i too have a fairy-esque town called ethereal and i really recommend using "fae" as a greeting for the villagers, it's such a pretty word :)

Back