• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

quick question about amiibo cards & moving in...

nevermind019283

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
say, i have a resident in an awkward spot so i use an amiibo card to boot them out, also moving in the new resident will they move into their spot or can i reset and will they move to another location?

ah this is tricky because they will move to the same spot but with a lot of plot reseting you can get them to move. (This has been my personal experience anyway)

Mine have all moved to a new location, that being said I would still do the "plot reset" trick to go check and see where their ropes are at before it becomes permanent. I've also noticed that scanned villagers tend to not plot over paths.

phew lol thank ya'll i accidently saved while marshal was plotted exactly where i DON'T want him. a relief it can be fixed thank you !!!

Back