• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://moridb.com/catalogs/Gc37gng3qt

Also looking for pink hybrids and jacob's ladders. (and a gold watering can)

Spending tbt exclusively.
Name your price!

If I'm not online, please send a pm instead.

hi! i can get you the cabin bed and box corner sofa. i also have 4 pink tulips, 19 pink cosmos, 1 pink lily, and 2 pink roses available :)

hi! i can get you the cabin bed and box corner sofa. i also have 4 pink tulips, 19 pink cosmos, 1 pink lily, and 2 pink roses available :)

I'll take the cabin bed, the box sofa, and the pink cosmos/ tulips. How much would you like for it?

I'll take the cabin bed, the box sofa, and the pink cosmos/ tulips. How much would you like for it?

Okay! Would 15 tbt be okay? (I'm not very good with the currency on here, sorry!)

Hi there! I can get you quite a few items!
Box corner sofa
Box sofa
Cabin armchair
Cabin bed
Cabin chair
Cabin couch
Cinnamoroll sign
Cinnamoroll sofa
Hanging chair
Kiki and Lala bed
Kiki and Lala table

I also have some pink roses, carnations, and tulips, some Jacob's ladders, and an extra golden watering can!!

Just let me know when your gates are open! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I can get you quite a few items!
Box corner sofa
Box sofa
Cabin armchair
Cabin bed
Cabin chair
Cabin couch
Cinnamoroll sign
Cinnamoroll sofa
Hanging chair
Kiki and Lala bed
Kiki and Lala table

I also have some pink roses, carnations, and tulips, some Jacob's ladders, and an extra golden watering can!!

Hi! I'll take everything BUT the cabin bed and corner box sofa.

Also for the flowers can I have a few carnations and jacobs ladders! and the watering can.

How much for it all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also for the flowers can I have a few carnations and jacobs ladders! and the watering can.

How much for it all?

they're open!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for it all?

About how many flowers do you want? I have approximately 30 carnations and 9 Jacob's ladders!

5 each would be good C:

Ok, just give me some time to order everything and get everything together! Is 25 BTB ok for all of it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, would you prefer to pick it up or have it delivered?

Ok, just give me some time to order everything and get everything together! Is 25 BTB ok for all of it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, would you prefer to pick it up or have it delivered?

That price is good with me! Pick it up would be better for me! Take your time and just let me know when the gates are open! C:

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, but I'm getting it from lumineerin C:

ok, I've gotten everything ready for you! The only thing is that I don't have too much room by my train station, but I have the rest of the items in my pockets, so I'll be able to put them out easily! Just be sure to have room in your pockets and locker! Is that ok with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back