• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help me choose a normal Villager!

Fauna, Maple, or Coco?

• Fauna!

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Maple!

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Coco!

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
I'm allowing 2 normal villager's in my town (Since there are 8 personalities, and I want an extra normal and an extra lazy.)

I'm tossing between Fauna, Maple, and Coco. One of these villagers have to go. But I can't decide! :(

Oops I voted for maple because I like her. I would keep her.

... I may have misunderstood your poll lol. Did you want us to vote for the one to kick out?

My vote went to Fauna because she's the cutest and I would definitely keep her. Between Maple and Coco, I'd personally pick Coco, but I also think it depends on who your other villagers are. Her appearance is slightly creepy, so she may look out of place if everyone else in your town is cute and semi-realistic like Fauna and Maple are.

I also might've misunderstood lol. I voted for Fauna as in to keep her.

I would kick Coco... The no eyes thing is not that cute imo u__U

... I may have misunderstood your poll lol. Did you want us to vote for the one to kick out?

My vote went to Fauna because she's the cutest and I would definitely keep her. Between Maple and Coco, I'd personally pick Coco, but I also think it depends on who your other villagers are. Her appearance is slightly creepy, so she may look out of place if everyone else in your town is cute and semi-realistic like Fauna and Maple are.

I made a multichoice poll so you could choose 2 out of 3 you liked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also might've misunderstood lol. I voted for Fauna as in to keep her.

^^^^^^

I voted for maple and coco! (sorry fauna I still love you bb - I just like the other two a bit more ahaha)

Fauna and Maple are both cuties and I have them in Canaan, but I'd have to say I like Fauna slightly more.

Last edited:
I voted for Maple because at one point I really wanted her in my town haha, it's up to you, though! Good luck choosing ^^

Last edited:
I'm glad to see Maple winning, she is the clear choice. Some people are bothered by Coco's lack of eyes, but I still think she's cute if a little hollow and all the deer are fun so nothing against Fauna. Maple is just too cute though. It's Maple.

I voted Maple (looks like a lot of other people did the same lol) because I think she's the cutest overall and because I've debated having her in my town as well! Tbh I think she has the best design out of the three, and I also feel like Fauna and Coco can be pretty overhyped at times? I also recommend Celia as a good normal villager, I've had her in my town for almost 2 years and I still love her :)

Back