Buying Looking for some sets! 1 MIL+ IGB EACH!

kileycrossing

B e e z
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (14) +
Hi there, I'm looking to buy the following sets:
Classic Set
Modern Set (Not the modern wood set)
Kiddie Set
Minimalist Set
I can pay at least 1 million bells for each, as long as you can provide them in full sets. (I don't have many tbt bells, so i'm afraid that's not an option. Sorry for any inconvenience) If you have these sets, please let me know, and tell me what you would like for them! :)

I believe I can get you all four sets, including wall and floor if you need them too. I am looking for all the items from the update since I've been gone for ages, here's the list:

http://moridb.com/items/sets/welcome?limit=50&offset=0

If you don't have any to swap, I'll just take the bells you offered.

I can get you: Candy House, Carriage, Giant Ant, Giant Stewpot, Giant teddy bear, Iceberg, Inflatable Resetti, KeroKerokeropii doll, Large Egg, Massive Cake, Mountain of Money, Nook's Homes Model, Sun, Teacup Ride, Tent, and the UFO. If that's not enough, i can still give you some bells.

I can get you: Candy House, Carriage, Giant Ant, Giant Stewpot, Giant teddy bear, Iceberg, Inflatable Resetti, KeroKerokeropii doll, Large Egg, Massive Cake, Mountain of Money, Nook's Homes Model, Sun, Teacup Ride, Tent, and the UFO. If that's not enough, i can still give you some bells.

Would you be okay with adding 150k bells onto that? If so we have a very nice deal and I will tell you when I have the items.

That's fine! I've added you, just tell me when you're ready!

Okay great, I'd say give me twenty minutes to half an hour. Do you want to come to my town because I don't think I have the room in my storage to carry 52 items to your town?

Okay great, I'd say give me twenty minutes to half an hour. Do you want to come to my town because I don't think I have the room in my storage to carry 52 items to your town?

Yep, coming over to your town would definitely work best for both of us!

Yep, coming over to your town would definitely work best for both of us!

That took a little longer than I thought but I am done, looks like you are offline now so just VM/PM me when you are ready or to try and organise a time. I will be around for a few hours yet.

Back