• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

20 Telltale Games for $15 / The Walking Dead $1 (Steam) | NEW GAMES ADDED! (07/25)

Romaki

💖🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Island
Cyan Heart Balloon
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
(More or less 20, depending on how you want to count them.)

https://www.humblebundle.com/telltale-bundle-2017

I thought I'd share this bundle here because it's been a while since there was a great AAA bundle.
If you don't know, there are three tiers to a Humble Bundle Bundle. $1, beat the average and the main price.
If you buy Tier 2 or Tier 3, you will get all the games below them as well.

Tier 1 ($1):
Sam & Max: Season One
Sam & Max: Season Two
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Bone Complete Bundle
Hector: Badge of Carnage - Full Series
Telltale Texas Hold ‘Em
Poker Night at the Inventory
The Walking Dead

Tier 2 (BTA):
The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries
Tales from the Borderlands
The Walking Dead: Season 2
Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series (Season 1)

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier 50% OFF Humble Store Coupon

NEW ADDITIONS:

The Wolf Among Us
Jurassic Park: The Game
The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Poker Night 2
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse

Tier 3 ($15):
Batman - The Telltale Series (Season 1)
Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series (Season 1, Episode 1-5)
Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass (Season 1, Episode 6-8)

Even if you don't have a lot of money to spent, I think The Walking Dead Season 1 for $1 (alongside other games) is a deal everyone should definitely consider - even (and especially) if they are new to the Telltale games. The bundle will be avaiable until the end of the month.

Edit: In case anyone's curious, you won't be getting GoT2, TWAU2 or Batman: The New Enemy by purchasing this bundle as Telltale handles every season as a new game.

Edit 2: Both Batman and Minecraft have the first episode for free on Steam, so you should try them before considering buying Tier 3 just for them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great deal! Thanks for sharing! I can also vouch for walking dead season 1 game. One of the best story games I've ever played, definitely worth the $1.

The Wolf Among Us
Jurassic Park: The Game
The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Poker Night 2
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse

Have all been added to the BTA / Tier 2, which is currently at about $9.

Thanks for sharing this. Definitely an amazing deal. I can also vouch for TWD season 1 as well as Sam and Max 1 and 2. Definitely good games at bargain prices.

With the new additions the bundle now contains all of the modern TT games except for Guardians of the Galaxy.
Definitely the cheapest way to get all of them including the old point'n'click adventures they used to make.

6 days left to get the bundle, if anyone's interested. :lemon:

Back