• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Red glasses for Beyond the boundary cosplay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berry <3

Artistic Otaku
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2085-6246-8809
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +
Hey! Im looking for red glasses to complete my Mirai cosplay!!!! I've already completed my design for her outfit and I have the other accessories but the glasses. Thank you in advance! I can pay tbt or igb so name a price!!

good luck getting your glasses!

kyoukai no kanata is a great show. =w= i made cosplay patterns of other characters in that show, myself. a+ taste ovo)b

I have them if you're still looking :) how much would you be willing to pay?

Hey! First of all, welcome to the forums!!!! I can pay 5 tbt (higher than normal) for the glasses to help you get started ^^

Last edited:
Thank you so much!!! That's super nice of you :D When would you like to trade? And is it alright if we go to your town? Mine is a mess lol

Thank you so much!!! That's super nice of you :D When would you like to trade? And is it alright if we go to your town? Mine is a mess lol

i'm available right now :) just add me back and i'll open my gate very soon.

i change my mind, I'm going to give you 10 tbt :)

Last edited:
Great! I'll add your friend code and then I'll be ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really?? Thank you so so much!!!!!! Is there any other item you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really?? Thank you so so so much!!!!! Is there any other item you need that I could give you in return? (Sorry if this sends twice, I don't think it sent the first time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back