• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What toppings do you get on your burger?

Lettuce, Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise, cheese, sometimes onions.

I mostly get lettuce and mayo, loads of mayo! (But sometimes it depends on my mood).

It of course depends on the flavour palette of the burger and bun. But I'm not about to have a sandwich without some veggies! Onions, lettuce, tomatoes and even peppers sometimes. The sauces are secondary but if say they're all pretty good!

I'm actually really picky about this LOL. Whenever I order a burger it goes like this "I'll have the burger, no pickles, no tomatoes, no onions, no ketchup." the waitress will say "so just the meat and cheese?" and that's pretty much it. Unless I'm having a guacamole burger, that is the bomb.

Jalape?os. Lots of jalape?os.

But I'll eat anything on a burger. It's just better with jalape?os.

Last edited:
I usually just buy a CBO at mc Donald's or when I'm at home I like adding fried onion, fried egg, ham, tomato, cheese, curry yogurt sauce (it's deeelicious), and mayo.

Last edited:
Jalape?os. Lots of jalape?os.

But I'll eat anything on a burger. It's just better with jalape?os.

Oh yeah those are always nice, love that spiciness they add :)

cheese, burger dressing, mayo... not the biggest fan of ketchup or mustard on them actually, idk.. just not my thing.

I like to have ketchup, cheese, lettuce, bacon, etc. I'm not really a mustard person but if it's on my burger or something I'll still probably eat it xD

I'm expanding my tastes over time - I used to just get all my burgers plain (just cheese and bacon or whatever) but I've added lettuce and onion lately. I have been a picky eater for awhile and decided I've had enough of not having enough.

I hate pretty much all condiments so I just get lettuce, cheese, onion and tomato on my burgers. If it comes with avocado, I'll eat that too.

who revived this?

Anyways. I like pickles now. so jot that down

I always get lettuce, cheese, mayo, and onions as my toppings.
(Eggs and bacon are sooo good on burgers too, oml....)
NEVER TOMATO!!!! i hate tomatoes with all my being

Pickles, ketchup, and mustard (and cheese).

Last edited:
I usually just like lettuce, burger patty, and cheese (and sometimes mayo) ;-; Lol I don't mind bacon, mustard, or avocado tho :3

Mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, and cheese.

Pretty much anything that isn't ketchup, mustard, or pickles. Yuck.

Back