What toppings do you get on your burger?

mmm on a cheeseburger i just like pickles and ketchup, but i do like avocado and ranch on a burger and a fried egg with bacon and grilled onions on another

Eh since I only pick if we do them at home...

Pickled red onion and guacamole ftw, so good. And some burger dressing or mayo if we have.

I eat veggie burgers, so it differs a lot defending on the type (like garden variety is vastly different than a black bean one), but for the morningstar grillers (which are probably the closest to regular burgers), I only like barbecue sauce on them :)

the best is a "black and blue" burger that has applewood smoked bacon, black pepper, and blue cheese crumbles on it.

aside from that, i like cheeseburgers more or less all the way with ketchup, mustard, lettuce, onion, tomato, pickle, and pickled relish.

mushroom swiss burgers can be awesome to0.

there was a place near me that was run by i think a Croatian family that sold burgers with house0made pastrami on top, trued it once and it was pretty great..

I wouldn't put all of this on the same burger, but I like ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, sriracha, bacon, a variety of cheeses, avocado, pickles, BBQ sauce, fried eggs, french fries and a lot of other things I can't think of at the moment.

Lettuce and tomato for sure. Pickles are good as well, as long as there is just the right amount, too many is gross, and it's sad when you can't taste any. I also love sauteed onions and mushrooms on a burger. I like good ol' "special sauce" aka thousand island on my burger when I order them out, or just ketchup and mayo. It's also good to do BBQ sauce instead of ketchup for a bit more flavor, but if I am making burgers at home I usually cook my burgers with some BBQ on them. Avocados are also really great on a burger. If I get my pick of cheese I'll always pick a white cheese, like swiss or provolone most likely.

just cheese, lettuce and mustard if that counts as a topping (unless it's a bbq then bbq sauce.. but I haven't had an actual barbecued burger in forever). Sometimes pickle slices if I'm feeling zesty and wild

Usually ketchup, mustard, mayo, cheese, and lettuce. Sometimes pickles and bacon. I'm starting to like tomatoes so I started adding those in my burgers as well, I'll also sometimes put fries/onion rings in it. I'm craving a burger now..

Last edited:
American cheese, grilled onions, tomato, lettuce, mushrooms, mayo, and ketchup

When you order a burger what do you ask put on it or left off?
I usually get: lettuce, tomato, mustard, mayo, and sometimes onions. what about you people?

I usually just get extra lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and mayo if we're going out to eat. And if we have fries, I'll add them on too.

But if I'm making it myself...I have the same stuff but I also add mushrooms, swiss cheese, bacon, fried onions, special mix sauce (ketchup, mustard, mayo, BBQ sauce, italian dressing), and then I toast the bread to give it that extra crunch.

But if we don't have those things, I'll just have a regular burger with BBQ sauce and toasted bread.

Back