• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What toppings do you get on your burger?

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
When you order a burger what do you ask put on it or left off?
I usually get: lettuce, tomato, mustard, mayo, and sometimes onions. what about you people?

Lettuce, mayo, ketchup, onions, and sometimes bacon if I'm feeling it. I really like mushrooms on burgers too!

People will think this is weird, but I only like ketchup on my burgers. I've tried other things, but I just don't like them. ^^" A lot of it has to do with sensory problems I have with the texture of certain foods.

People will think this is weird, but I only like ketchup on my burgers. I've tried other things, but I just don't like them. ^^" A lot of it has to do with sensory problems I have with the texture of certain foods.
Same here but instead i like BBQ Sauce and french fries on top

I like ketchup, mustard, onions, cheese, lettuce, avocado, and bacon on my burgers. Usually get them with a tomato but it always falls out :\ I fail at eating burgers with tomatoes.

I'm a plain ketchup kind o' gal. (But I do like a chickenburger the way it is, just not a hamburger.)

Lettuce, mayo, pickles, sometimes tomato, sometimes bacon

I'm rather fond of what's referred to as "Aussie burgers" being lettuce, onion, tomato, cheese, egg, beetroot and bacon

Looks something like this:
images (14).jpg

I guess just the basics. Plus pickles. I love dill pickles. I will always ask no onions, I can't stand raw onions. Also never been a fan of cheeseburgers.

Definitely always cheese, mushrooms, lettuce and BBQ sauce. C:

cheese, lettuce, grilled onion, mayo and ketchup! (sometimes mushrooms)

Last edited:
cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, grilled onions, mayo, ketchup, hot sauce, and sometimes jalapenos and/or bacon :)

tomato, lettuce and onion are always great on any burger

cheese, ketchup, mayo, and tomato. sometimes bacon. never lettuce though, never been a fan.

Back