Buying Pink, Purple, and Blue Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump :3 just because there's a few other hybrids I really need. I can breed most, but I really need Purple Roses and Purple Tulips!

I have purple roses and purple tulips if you really need some?

Only if you want to sell them. I just need enough of the flowers I'm looking for to start breeding them myself from the hybrids instead of dealing with hybrid reds etc.

Only if you want to sell them. I just need enough of the flowers I'm looking for to start breeding them myself from the hybrids instead of dealing with hybrid reds etc.

Yup I do! I have extras of everything on your list actually, it's just that I don't have huge amounts of them and wasn't sure how many you'd need of each.

Yup I do! I have extras of everything on your list actually, it's just that I don't have huge amounts of them and wasn't sure how many you'd need of each.

Alright! I'd only need 2 of each(purple roses and tulips), but I'd prefer 3-4 to start. Honestly anything helps :D

Alright! I'd only need 2 of each(purple roses and tulips), but I'd prefer 3-4 to start. Honestly anything helps :D

Ah I see! I can give you 3-4 of each. ^^

Edit: Okay I gathered 3 of each for you. (pink roses, pink tulips, pink cosmos, purple tulips and purple roses)

Last edited:
Ah I see! I can give you 3-4 of each. ^^

Edit: Okay I gathered 3 of each for you. (pink roses, pink tulips, pink cosmos, purple tulips and purple roses)

Ooooh I just meant the purple tulips and roses this time, but that works too. is it still 2 for each flower? For a total of 30? My gates actually about to be open for another trade I have going.

Ooooh I just meant the purple tulips and roses this time, but that works too. is it still 2 for each flower? For a total of 30? My gates actually about to be open for another trade I have going.

Yeah, I take 2 tbt per hybrid, but honestly since you're new you can have them all for 15 tbt, I don't wanna take all of your currency haha.
And that's okay, I'm in no rush. Would you like me to come to your town or vice versa?

Yeah, I take 2 tbt per hybrid, but honestly since you're new you can have them all for 15 tbt, I don't wanna take all of your currency haha.
And that's okay, I'm in no rush. Would you like me to come to your town or vice versa?

I mean I'll give you 30, I don't care :3 but that's very sweet!
My town's open right now for this other trade I have in 10ish minutes, so you can hop over to mine whenever :D

I mean I'll give you 30, I don't care :3 but that's very sweet!
My town's open right now for this other trade I have in 10ish minutes, so you can hop over to mine whenever :D

Ah what that's too kind of you haha, thank you.
But okay! I'll be there in a few mins

If you are still looking for blue roses I have some.

Thank you, but I think after this flower trade I'm just about to do I should have everything I need for awhile plant wise :3 I'll probably close up the thread after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back