WinteryGarnet

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3427-3714-6504
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hello! So I'm working on landscaping my new town, and I have been saving up money. I'm breeding my own flowers, but it would also move along the process to buy flowers. I'm currently looking for:
Pink Roses
Pink Tulips
Pink Cosmos(not as much as the above two)
Purple Roses
Purple Tulips
Blue Roses

I'm willing to pay quite a bit, so if anyone is selling flowers let me know and we can figure something out :D

(Also, I'm new to the forum, so if I'm in the wrong thread category let me know. Thanks!)

How much do you want for them?

If we're talking about the bells you receive on the forums (also known as tbt) then I'm looking for 2 tbt per flower.
The ratio most people go by here is 1 tbt= 200k in game bells (IGB)

If we're talking about the bells you receive on the forums (also known as tbt) then I'm looking for 2 tbt per flower.
The ratio most people go by here is 1 tbt= 200k in game bells (IGB)

Oh, okay, I'm new to this forum so I don't know much about that. I can only afford about 5 then? So you don't want in game bells then :3

Oh, okay, I'm new to this forum so I don't know much about that. I can only afford about 5 then? So you don't want in game bells then :3

It's alright! You can get tbt simply by posting on the forums. There's many other ways but too. And even though I prefer tbt, I'm also willing to take IGB since you're new.

It's alright! You can get tbt simply by posting on the forums. There's many other ways but too. And even though I prefer tbt, I'm also willing to take IGB since you're new.

If you prefer tbt we can do that! I have 12 right now, so 6 blue roses?

Whatever is convenient for you, and yes that would be correct. :)

Alright, whenever you want to trade just let me know how you want to do it, and how to give the bells. I'm currently in a friend's town dropping stuff off, but it won't take long. :)

Alright, whenever you want to trade just let me know how you want to do it, and how to give the bells. I'm currently in a friend's town dropping stuff off, but it won't take long. :)

I'm available right now ^^ I'd like to come to your town if possible. What's your fc and town name? My fc is in my side bar (below my profile pic).

To send tbt/bells to another account, you click on the "currency" tab which is at the top of the forum page below the other bars that say Forum Home, Rules, Shop, etc. a box should pop up giving you the option to transfer bells.

I'm available right now ^^ I'd like to come to your town if possible. What's your fc and town name? My fc is in my side bar (below my profile pic).

To send tbt/bells to another account, you click on the "currency" tab which is at the top of the forum page below the other bars that say Forum Home, Rules, Shop, etc. a box should pop up giving you the option to transfer bells.

Alright, sorry, my friend also restarted her town like I did, but put all of her things in my town. So I had to transfer them to her new town. My FC is 0662-4247-8947 and my town is Ofriorty. How do I add friend codes under my name and such like you? Sorry to ask all of these questions.

Alright, sorry, my friend also restarted her town like I did, but put all of her things in my town. So I had to transfer them to her new town. My FC is 0662-4247-8947 and my town is Ofriorty. How do I add friend codes under my name and such like you? Sorry to ask all of these questions.

It's okay! I'm in no rush. To add stuff to your side bar, go "My Profile" and click on your "About Me" section. There it should give you the option to add/edit stuff. c:

It's okay! I'm in no rush. To add stuff to your side bar, go "My Profile" and click on your "About Me" section. There it should give you the option to add/edit stuff. c:

Thank you!! Alright then I'm ready whenever :) I'll be waiting on the rock by my gate :D
I think the transaction went through? I got sent a message on here saying I sent 12 bells :3

Thank you!! Alright then I'm ready whenever :) I'll be waiting on the rock by my gate :D
I think the transaction went through? I got sent a message on here saying I sent 12 bells :3

I am too. Please tell me when your gates are open. :)
And yes it went through.

I'd also appreciate a Wi-Fi rating after we trade (it's the very last thing on our side bars). You click on the number and it will take you to the page to submit feedback. Wi-Fi ratings are useful because they let us know what users are and aren't trustworthy. So if a user had a lot of bad wi-fi ratings, then you'd know it's probably best to stay away. I haven't seen any users like that during my time here, fortunately.

I am too. Please tell me when your gates are open. :)
And yes it went through.

I'd also appreciate a Wi-Fi rating after we trade (it's the very last thing on our side bars). You click on the number and it will take you to the page to submit feedback. Wi-Fi ratings are useful because they let us know what users are and aren't trustworthy. So if a user had a lot of bad wi-fi ratings, then you'd know it's probably best to stay away. I haven't seen any users like that during my time here, fortunately.

My gate is open, and yes I can certainly do that!

My gate is open, and yes I can certainly do that!

On my way! And my bad, to submit feedback you must go to the user's page and it'll be the last tab on their profile (with the about me section and all that)

Edit: Hmm your town is not appearing for me?

Last edited:
On my way! And my bad, to submit feedback you must go to the user's page and it'll be the last tab on their profile (with the about me section and all that)

Edit: Hmm your town is not appearing for me?

That's weird, it's definitely open. Did you add my FC? I put yours in. For whatever reason I can't go to the home screen though to check if you added back. (Because the gate is open, that's why I can't check the home screen. XP I just realized that.)

Last edited:
That's weird, it's definitely open. Did you add my FC? I put yours in. For whatever reason I can't go to the home screen though to check if you added back. (Because the gate is open, that's why I can't check the home screen. XP I just realized that.)

Yes, I did. I just tried talking to Porter again and your town isn't appearing. Maybe try closing and re-opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back