Hello!

WinteryGarnet

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3427-3714-6504
Hi there! I've been playing Animal Crossing games for a long time, but I recently learned about the forum! I also recently restarted my town. I don't really know much about what goes on in the forum, and how to do different things, but I hope to be somewhat active around here! I'm a bit Animal Crossing obsessed :D
You can call my Winter, or Garnet, or my actual name which is Ryenn. I'll have more info about my town once it's more established and I create a Dream code :D

Welcome to The Bell Tree Ryenn... or did you prefer one of the other names?

I hope that you enjoy it here, as the members are rather friendly and I'm sure someone has answer for any question

Welcome to The Bell Tree Ryenn... or did you prefer one of the other names?

I hope that you enjoy it here, as the members are rather friendly and I'm sure someone has answer for any question

I don't prefer any name over the other!
So far it seems really lovely, and I've already had questions answered. I didn't even know a place like this existed or I would have started using it a long time ago X3

I only found this place by accident when I was trying to find a place to share FC with other users. And I'm glad that I did find it.

Back