• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your least favourite pwp and why?

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'd love to hear what your least favourite pwp is and why!!
Mine would probably have to be something big and bulky like the mining rig thing, but I also have a strange disliking to the solar panels and the floating black cube!

I'd love to hear your opinions on them all!~

I personally don't like the stadium light, parabolic antenna, or any of the "do not enter," "caution," or "yield" signs

I don't like any of the PWPs that make the town look like a construction zone (pile of pipes, caution sign, stadium light). The drilling rig is super ugly :( I would pick that as my least favorite because it's not something that would or should be in a residential area. A close second is the sandbox because it seems so pointless, it would be much better if the villagers could interact with it somehow (different personalities build different sand structures).

Last edited:
The drilling rig, it's ugly...and it's bad for your town's rating if you're trying to unlock the flower clock.

Last edited:
Usually jock pwps but since they suggest campfire and torch(which in my opinion are good pwps) im going to say that a majority of jock and cranky villagers have the worst pwps.

I don't care for the statue fountain. It doesn't read well to an ancient Greek sculpture and looks more like a warbled piece of modern art.

I never liked the moai statue because it doesn't fit into most town's aesthetic, but it can with work. It's just an eyesore to me.

Totem Pole, stonehenge, Pyramid, Sphinx, Archway Sculpture, and those three signs.

All of the illuminated ones. I used to like them when I was just starting to play but realized they only look good at night.

The three signs and the traffic signal. They're probably good if you want to use road patterns, but I don't see any other use for them.

I guess the chair sculpture. I'm not a huge fan of the 3 signs or drilling rig either, but I truly don't understand why the chair sculpture exists.

I guess the chair sculpture. I'm not a huge fan of the 3 signs or drilling rig either, but I truly don't understand why the chair sculpture exists.

I think it's supposed to be one of those large scale art sculptures.

spoonbridge-and-cherry.jpg

This is an art installation by Claes Oldenburg. He's really well known American sculptor and is best known from his public art installations. Look him up and it'll show his all the work. That's where I can see the best resemblance with the boot.

Last edited:
I think it's supposed to be one of those large scale art sculptures.

spoonbridge-and-cherry.jpg

This is an art installation by Claes Oldenburg. He's really well known American sculptor and is best known from his public art installations. Look him up and it'll show his all the work. That's where I can see the best resemblance with the boot.

I think you're right, but on the other hand, I'm not sure why that sculpture exists either! I don't think I understand most modern art :p

Back