• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your least favourite pwp and why?

All those that make the town look like a construction site, the reset center because resetti annoys me, the campsite, the balloon arch, the chair sculpture because it's ugly and the stadium light.

Last edited:
All those that make the town look like a construction site, the reset center, the campsite, the balloon arch, the chair sculpture and the stadium light.

Yeah the campsite is not exactly pleasing to the eye when it doesn't have a tent/igloo... which for me is like 90% of the time lol

Yeah the campsite is not exactly pleasing to the eye when it doesn't have a tent/igloo... which for me is like 90% of the time lol
I also dislike it because you only have like 1 or 2 visitors per week, and it can't be demolished, maybe I'd have one if those things things were changed.

All the "modern town" ones, I can't make them fit within the natural atmosphere of the game (even though I've seen some really good towns with those)

probably the drilling rig ahaha... I'm sure someone with a modern town could make it work, though!

I don't really like the caution or yield signs that much, but my least favourite pwp would be the drilling rig. I could never see it matching anything in my town.

The drilling rig and the signs. Lots of other ones which I find unattractive but the drilling rig takes the cake?it's just a massive eyesore and decreases the town rating

I'm not too keen on the giant boot thing, the big cube, the drilling rig, the signs and the big tv screens!

The reset center, which I will never ever build in any of my towns because I hate Resetti :U

The drilling rig by far. The only way you could use that successfully would be if you had a construction themed town imo lol. Other than that, I don't care for the signs, the stadium lights, most of the clocks, most of the lamps, and the illuminated stuff disappoints me because it generally doesn't look very good during the day :/

I don't like any of the road signs, the traffic signal, the bus stop, the fire hydrant, the pile of pipes, or the drilling rig. The chair sculpture also looks pretty bad because it just looks like an oversized boot to me. Also the Reset Center.

I feel like I'm one of the only people who dislikes the Bus Stop. It's just a wooden shack. I also dislike the drilling rig, archway sculpture, road signs, and the illuminated PWPs. They look fine at night, but during the day they're just gross grey wire frames.

Any of the industrial ones (rig, pipes, etc.) or urban-themed items (stadium light) are not on my list. I do have the reset center in one town, but it's up near the train station, semi-camouflaged, and just looks like a drain most of the time. I put a wind turbine in near town hall on the same town, but don't plan on having the solar panel. This town is more modern, so it does fit, but wouldn't in my other town, a much more forest themed one.

I don't much care for the large sculptures, although a couple of them could work, if landscaped properly. I'm also not a huge fan of the rack of rice, although I do like the look of many zen projects.

Back