• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Julian

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle_princess

Bells
Switch
4195-1225-8231
Feedback
100% (86) +
Julian's house placement could be better, so I want to change it, (I can scan him back anytime) But I want to find this Julian another home, he is at least 99% original because (maybe even 100% because I'm not sure of he changed his outfit)

I will accept IGB ONLY
The starting bid will be 5mil

Buyout: 8mil

The auction will go until July 20th 12pm EST

Please help me find him a good home.

Last edited:
Hello! I hope I don't sound rude saying this, but Julian is a bit overpriced. 1 tbt = 200k igb, and usually Julian sells for 30 tbt on here, so that would be 6 mil igb. The highest I would go on him is probably 8 mil. :)

Hello! I hope I don't sound rude saying this, but Julian is a bit overpriced. 1 tbt = 200k igb, and usually Julian sells for 30 tbt on here, so that would be 6 mil igb. The highest I would go on him is probably 8 mil. :)

You don't sound rude at all, I'm just new to the forum and I quickly posted this without even doing research (bad idea on my part). Thank you so much for telling me this.
I will make the changes accordingly.
Thanks! :)

Awesome sounds like a plan. Are you ready to do it now? If so just give me about 5 min to add you and prepare :)

Will do :) I may be busy so I'll VM you if that's ok :)
I'll be using this FC: 4617-5400-8932

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back