Current town villagers

My current town villagers are Cookie, Filbert, Ankha, Diana, Fauna, Drift, Fang, Leonardo, and Marshal. I'm getting Phoebe very soon though and I'll replace Leonardo with Julian eventually for my Harry Potter themed town :)

Clyde - Keeping Forever
Teddy - Keeping Forever
Marina - Just got her into my town after re-plot resetting her, keeping
Marshal - Moving out and replacing with Hans
Freya - Moving out and Replacing with Gloria
Puddles - Moving out, not sure who will replace her
Vladimir - Keeping
Pashmina - Keeping Forever
Gayle- Keeping

Villagers in Canaan: Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Maple, Ankha, Rosie, Julian, Lucky, and Ketchup

Villagers in Diamond: Etoile, Chelsea, Chai, Marty, Toby, Cece, Viche, Felyne, June, and Whitney

I plan on keeping all of them permanently. :)

From order of best to worst: Snake, Rodeo, Renee, Tammy, Static, Annalise, Henry, Freckles, and Bill.

Chococat: Wolfgang, Mint, Klaus, Lucky, Diana, Skye, Ellie, Bonbon, Chief, and Cherry.

Mineola: Poppy, Kidd, Bluebear, Antonio, Groucho, Sydney, Benedict, Tipper, Shari, Jay

I'm thinking about either restarting Mineola, or reverting it back into an older backup version. If I do the backup, my villagers will be Kabuki, Ankha, Rosie, Olivia, Felicity, Tangy, Punchy, Moe, Kid Cat, and Lolly.

Rn I have Molly, Kiki, Beardo, Deirdre, Wolfgang, Erik, Ankha, Lucky, Bon Bon, and Dora. I have almost all of my dreamies, and Dora will be moving out soon so my last dreamie can move in.

Bill, Pate, Papi, Celia, Epona, Ketchup, Kyle, Deirdre, Jacob, and W Link (though I'll probably have him move out if I ever get Medli!) :)

Vista: Sally, Static, Marshal, Hazel, Caroline, Genji, Francine, Snake, Bonbon and Doc.

Chocolat: Vich?, Cally, Poppy, Mint, Filbert, Ricky, Sheldon, O'Hare, Mira and Chrissy.

Moonview: Sylvana, Nibbles, Agent S, Blaire, Lobo, Chadder, Hamlet, Flurry, Erik and Ruby.

Flora: Tasha, Pecan, Peanut, CeCe, Toby, Claude, Hopkins, Buzz, Molly and Muffy.

Keeping them all and yes, I have a lot of squirrel villagers.

Spare town Acorn: Sally, Vich?, Marshal, Jambette, Rex, Freya, Tom, Pate, Antonio and Deirdre.
(No, this town won't be an all squirrel town..I just happened to have 3 of them)

Last edited:
colton, wart jr, gabi, carmen, boomer, diana, beau, etoile, and goldie! I'm planning on moving a lot of them out though :x

Right now I have big top, tex, pecan, rory, peewee, renee, dotty, and axel. I don't plan to actively get rid of any of them but if ones I personally don't really like wants to leave, I let them.

-Merengue (Forever keep
- Tutu (Forever keep (maybe)
- Monique (Trying to get her to move out
- Gabi (Want to keep but idk
- Colton (Forever keep
- Jitters (trying to get him to move out
- Ken (trying to get him to move out
- Benedict (trying to get him to move out
- Del (trying to get him to move ou
- Ribbot (trying to get him to move out (possibly idk)

Hoping someone will ping soon lol ;v;

The ones in my sig! (Frobert, Marina, Julian, ?toile, Whitney, Cookie, Tangy, Beau, Ruby, and Skye)

And I don't plan on allowing any of them to leave anytime soon ;)

Last edited:
Marshal, Lucky, Flurry, Gayle, Fang, W. Link, Fuchsia, Chrissy, Cookie, and Diana! ;//w//; only 2 away from having all of my dreamies.

Back