Current town villagers

Right now, I have Filbert, Marshal, Francine, Mitzi, Peanut, Bluebear, Bruce, Wade, Goldie, and Erik in my town. I'm keeping the first two for sure and likely Francine and possibly Bruce and Mitzi, but Erik is going to move out for sure and the others probably will as well.

Genji- keeping
Beau- keeping
Diva- needs to move out
Flip- needs to move out
Lucy- needs to move out
Lucky- needs to move out
Tammi- needs to move out
Lopez- is moving out in four days
Broffina- needs to move out
Apollo- needs to move out

Yeah a lot of these villagers aren't staying. But I'm finding it hard to get dreamies.

Last edited:
My signature says everything, but...

Chrissy - Keeping
Francine - Keeping
Wolfgang - Keeping
Apollo - Not keeping
Cookie - Not keeping
Olaf - Definitely not keeping
Merengue - Not keeping
Rowan - Not keeping
Moe - Keeping
Erik - Not keeping

I have Lily, Anicotti, Shari, Ren?e, Chops, Boomer, Hamlet, and Robin just moved in. I just ignore Eugene because he ruined my path before the update and I can't get him out!

I have Kabuki, Blanche, Drago, Phoebe, Lobo, BonBon, Ruby, Piper, Merengue, and Marshal. I'm planning on moving out BonBon and Ruby, maybe Piper as well? I'll probably end up moving Lobo out as well since he doesn't fit with my theme and have him in my second town when I start that.

I neglected my game a lot but as of today I'm pretty sure it is Marina, Annelise, Epona, Marshal, Marty, Murphy, Nan, Fauna, and Sterling

Bella, Dierdre, Fang, Gayle, Lopez, Puddles, Rudy, Walker, Willow, and Zucker. I'm planning on replacing Bella with Bunnie and Walker with Raddle, though. (I love Walker but this is the 3rd town I've had him in, and I think it's time for us to part ways ;_; )

Last edited:
Apple, Walker, Rory, Savannah, Agnes, Kitty, Henry, Camofrog, Aurora.

I'm keeping Apple, Walker, Rory, Savannah, and Aurora.

Lobo, Fauna, Bob, Maple, Rosie, Deirdre, Snake, Marshal. I'm saving my last 2 spots for Whitney and Punchy.

I plan on keeping all, except I MIGHT swap out Lobo for Fang, and Bob for idk (when I get Punchy, I'll have 2 lazy cats, so..)
I also might swap EITHER Fauna or Maple for Coco, but that's undecided. All the other's are staying.

Coach. Kitt, Mathilda, Pippy, Ozzie, Wolfgang, Shari, Zell, and Sylvia. I'm not a big fan of any of them, except Pippy. But Pippy is moving out in a week :(

Molly, Hamlet, Annalisa, Baabara, Muffy, Tammy, Pudge, Knox, Diana, and Wendy's moving in soon ^w^

I honestly don't know who's staying and who's leaving. I like changing up my villagers, so I don't know if I can live with one town with the same 10 animals forever. ;u;

But right now Muffy, Diana, Tammy, and Pudge are probably staying for a while.

My signature says everything, but...

Chrissy - Keeping
Francine - Keeping
Wolfgang - Keeping
Apollo - Not keeping
Cookie - Not keeping
Olaf - Definitely not keeping
Merengue - Not keeping
Rowan - Not keeping
Moe - Keeping
Erik - Not keeping

i'm going to pm you