• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hints, Hacks, ANYTHING

Usually having a goal make it more interesting, try focusing on something you particularly like (i don't know, collecting all fishes, path all your town, getting badges..)

Usually having a goal make it more interesting, try focusing on something you particularly like (i don't know, collecting all fishes, path all your town, getting badges..)

my goal right now is to catch all of the bugs but i can't find any new ones ��.

Sometimes it helps to take a break or play less. I've been much busier as of late so I usually only have a half hour to an hour with the game per day. That helps me prioritize better and keep the experience fresher.

Also, maybe if you don't do this already, have a dedicated time to grind out medals at Tortimer with some friends (TBT or IRL). Involving other people or visiting other towns is always a new experience!

Edit: I'll also add that hacking, at least for me, would make the game REALLY boring. Why work for anything when you can just hack it all in?

Last edited:
Like the above said, having a set goal makes the game a lot more fun! It can be something like laying down paths, breeding flowers, finding all of the fossils, etc. I'm currently dedicating my time to unlocking every PWP (hard, I know!) but it gives me stuff to do and keeps the game fun!

I doubt if I could help you even if I knew what you have done or are doing, because, to be honest, in my opinion, it is our attitude that makes the game fun or boring. Sorry...

I can suggest searching the internet for: acnl hints. You will find lots!

Back