KAnaliseY

On a SAT semi-hiatus.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (12) +

This mew originates from Hoenn and is level 100. It holds a mewnium Z.
Nature: Timid
Likes to thrash about
Moves: Psychic
Dark Pulse
Dragon Claw
Flash Cannon

I'm looking for 60 TBT, OR a Japanese Marshadow OR Unova Hat Pikachu.​

Last edited:
Why'd you want a reliable cloner? Are you selling it to anyone? Sorry, I'm confused.

Last edited:
Interested in that Mew, however I might or might not be on weird times since my timezone is gmt+ 1-2 ... sigh but yeah if we could arrange something i'd be willing to pay. :3

Interested in that Mew, however I might or might not be on weird times since my timezone is gmt+ 1-2 ... sigh but yeah if we could arrange something i'd be willing to pay. :3

Well the mew is going for 60...
it took me quite a while to obtain it, so I think that's a fair price :)

Well the mew is going for 60...
it took me quite a while to obtain it, so I think that's a fair price :)

Yeah, price is okay for me, just let me know if you want it before or after trade. No worries I have too much TBT bells lol.

My fc is to the left and IGN is Sheila, let me know which one FC of yours to add.

Yeah, price is okay for me, just let me know if you want it before or after trade. No worries I have too much TBT bells lol.

My fc is to the left and IGN is Sheila, let me know which one FC of yours to add.

I'd like it after! FC is to the left and IGN is Kristen, I'll be available in around an hour, I'll let you know if i can't make it.
Also, you have a choice either a Gen 1-6 starter or Alolan Vulpix, I'm just throwing it in for free ^_^

Ah sorry for sending in advance :| Forgot about the thread since we were onto vm's and stuff soz.

Ahhh well is on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back