Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (6) +
Do any of you guys have these items?

Lovely Phone: I?ll pay 10?000 bells
Beans: 30?000 bells
Silver Rod: 1500 bells
King Tut Mask:20?000 Bells
Balloons:(Reply with a reasonable price)
Something from the Gold Set 24?000 Bells
A Jingle Piano: 15?000 Bells
A Wii U (The in game One) 35?000 Bells

If you are willing to trade my FC Is 1306-7986-2039

Hello there! I happen to have the lovely phone :) I'm just waiting for another user to come by with an item I'm buying from him, then I can add you.

hi! i can get you beans and a king tut mask

let me know if you're interested! :)

Hello there! I happen to have the lovely phone :) I'm just waiting for another user to come by with an item I'm buying from him, then I can add you.

You were First I’ll do your trade
Also I’d like to visit your town.... Just to check out the community!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i can get you beans and a king tut mask

let me know if you're interested! :)

I am interested and I’ll add you both

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok- someone is currently over to get signatures, but i should be ready in roughly 15-20 minutes (have to get the items together hehe), so i'll just vm you when i'm ready! hopefully that's fine w you! thanks! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, np! My town's still a work in progress, but you can check it out so long as you don't run over flower beds and whatnot :x Also no shovels... the works. Feel free to bring an umbrella if you'd like. Was raining earlier, dunno if it will later again.

I'm still waiting for that other user, but I'll let you know once I have added you and ready to have you over!

Alright, np! My town's still a work in progress, but you can check it out so long as you don't run over flower beds and whatnot :x Also no shovels... the works. Feel free to bring an umbrella if you'd like. Was raining earlier, dunno if it will later again.

I'm still waiting for that other user, but I'll let you know once I have added you and ready to have you over!

Understood, as I wouldn’t want my rare roses and Carnations to be trampled.

i have your items ready now! i've added you, so just let me know when you'd like me to open my gates!

you're welcome to look around town as well and buy anything you'd like (i've already bought what i needed), but same rules apply (no running, no destroying stuff haha)! let me know if you'd like to look around! :)

Ok, I am ready now! Open your gates please

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW I only have the new Cart version is bc I lost mine, I think my friend stole it...

I have some of the things, though I can't trade for another hour or so.

I have a selection of balloons (pink, blue, cyan, blue rabbit, indigo rabbit, green heart, and indigo heart) and a wii u.

Not sure what the going rate is for balloons, what are you willing to pay for them?

I have some of the things, though I can't trade for another hour or so.

I have a selection of balloons (pink, blue, cyan, blue rabbit, indigo rabbit, green heart, and indigo heart) and a wii u.

Not sure what the going rate is for balloons, what are you willing to pay for them?

Well, I?m not sure Just name your price. so this may be out of context but are you selling rare tools? I want to know a good buying price for those, I?m going to go on a beetle run so I want to find out soon

Back