Buying HA Treecko

OftenCatty

The Enigmatic
Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hello, I am looking for a Treecko with it's hidden ability, Unburden, in Pokemon Sun or Moon. I made a deal with my younger brother and am getting him the Treecko he wants (It will be a physical attacker non mega), but since it will be setting up with swords dance, he'll be sashing it, then letting it sweep with the speed bonus from unburden. I can breed for nature, IVs, and EV train myself, and I don't care about the gender. I just don't have pokebank, and getting a legit Hidden ability Treecko in sun and moon without it is too difficult.
I'd like it to be legit, so no hacked pokemon. I can go up to 30 TBT, and I can throw in some other pokemon as well. I have a decent amount of pokemon with full IV's, and as long as it can be obtained in Sun and Moon, I can get any 4-5 IV pokemon for you you'd like, with the exception of no legendaries or mythical pokemon. This includes pokemon avaliable through island scan, and rarer pokemon like Dratini and Goomy. They will be legit.
My friend code is 1951-1731-1691
My character's in game name is Kalani.
Please put offers in this thread.
Thanks!

Hey! (I was actually going to open up a HA starter shop here today lol)
I've got a treecko if you'd like!

:O Thanks so much! I've registered you as a friend, let me know when you're ready

Unfortunately, I'm at the gym right now. I'll be available in the evening EST :)

Back