Must have 3DS games?

rhythm heaven megamix
animal crossing new leaf
legend of zelda a link between worlds (and other loz games)
mario kart 7
professor layton games
i'm not a big pokemon nut personally, but sun/moon is shiny and pretty

on a side note, couldn't ever do nintendogs & cats b/c my real life doggo is enough <3 <3 :blush: and i'd feel guilty about quality time with the fiend

Animal Crossing: New Leaf and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds if we're only counting original games and not 3D ports and Virtual Console.

sorry but IMO mario kart 7 is ****. is the community for MK7 even alive at this point?

also,some games id like to add is:
super mario maker
pokemon super mystery dungeon (you'll thank me or yourself for getting it)
cooking mama LMAO

I got Pok?mon Sun early this summer and I love it! It's a bit different from traditional Pok?mon games, starts off slow and a little boring in the very beginning but it's a lot of fun once you get through the tutorial part. There's still a lot to do even after you beat the story part of the game, which I appreciate. I recommend it if you've enjoyed any of the other Pok?mon games.

Shantae and the Pirates Curse
Mighty Switch Force 1 & 2
Shovel Knight
Retro City Rampage DX
Mutant Mudds

New leaf and Ocarina of Time are the games i play most on 3ds so I'd gave to go with those. :)

ALBW is amazing. 100% recommend.

Agreed. I loved, loved, loved BotW, and ALBW is one of the best 'traditional, but with new things!' Zeldas released in a long while

To contribute to this topic: Steamworld Dig! One of the best indie games, and the sequel just came out

Back