• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Must have 3DS games?

rhythm heaven megamix
animal crossing new leaf
legend of zelda a link between worlds (and other loz games)
mario kart 7
professor layton games
i'm not a big pokemon nut personally, but sun/moon is shiny and pretty

on a side note, couldn't ever do nintendogs & cats b/c my real life doggo is enough <3 <3 :blush: and i'd feel guilty about quality time with the fiend

Animal Crossing: New Leaf and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds if we're only counting original games and not 3D ports and Virtual Console.

sorry but IMO mario kart 7 is ****. is the community for MK7 even alive at this point?

also,some games id like to add is:
super mario maker
pokemon super mystery dungeon (you'll thank me or yourself for getting it)
cooking mama LMAO

I got Pok?mon Sun early this summer and I love it! It's a bit different from traditional Pok?mon games, starts off slow and a little boring in the very beginning but it's a lot of fun once you get through the tutorial part. There's still a lot to do even after you beat the story part of the game, which I appreciate. I recommend it if you've enjoyed any of the other Pok?mon games.

Shantae and the Pirates Curse
Mighty Switch Force 1 & 2
Shovel Knight
Retro City Rampage DX
Mutant Mudds

New leaf and Ocarina of Time are the games i play most on 3ds so I'd gave to go with those. :)

ALBW is amazing. 100% recommend.

Agreed. I loved, loved, loved BotW, and ALBW is one of the best 'traditional, but with new things!' Zeldas released in a long while

To contribute to this topic: Steamworld Dig! One of the best indie games, and the sequel just came out

Back