• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Need items, clovers, mushrooms + a few garden items

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (13) +
I know I already have a wishlist up here http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?424312-Buying-wishlist-items!!

However I am now specifically looking for these items;
- Lucky clovers
- Any type of mushrooms
- cedars
- holy/oliver bushes
- Any black flowers (roses/lilly's/cosmos/tulips)

- world map
- Lily recordplayer
- mossy carpet
-

I know quite a few of these items are on my wishlist but these are the items i need asap <3:)

Last edited:
Hiya ?ω?

I have 44 cedar saplings, 4 holly starts, and over 30 famous mushrooms ^-^ How many do you need? (if you need any •▲•)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya ?ω?

I have 44 cedar saplings, 4 holly starts, and over 30 famous mushrooms ^-^ How many do you need? (if you need any ?▲?)

Hiya ?ω?

I have 44 cedar saplings, 4 holly starts, and over 30 famous mushrooms ^-^ How many do you need? (if you need any •▲•)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya ?ω?

Lol for some reason that posted twice but umh well how much would you want per item?? I don't need that many famous mushrooms though so 5 would be fine, all the holly starts if that's okay and depending on the price of the cedars I'll see how many I can get lol <3

sorry bout that, Im using an old 3ds to post here and it likes to double post for some odd reason (even though I only click the quick reply button once :/)

k, 5 famous mushrooms, 4 hollys, and since your kinda new I can sell you the cedars and hollys for 1btb each, but if possible id like to sell the mushrooms at the normal price of 2btb each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry bout that, Im using an old 3ds to post here and it likes to double post for some odd reason (even though I only click the quick reply button once :/)

k, 5 famous mushrooms, 4 hollys, and since your kinda new I can sell you the cedars and hollys for 1btb each, but if possible id like to sell the mushrooms at the normal price of 2btb each.

I have 1 lucky clover and 4 famous mushroom would you like these I'll trade for 5 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure so that'd be;
5 x 2 = 10
4 x 1 = 4
44 x 1 = 44
So in total that'd be 58 tbt right?

//seriously I can just afford it lol but could we do that if possible? If not that many cedars dw about it <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you an ivy wall, how much would you pay for it (in igb)?

I don't have that many IGB rn but if you could make an offer for how much you'd want it I can save up for a bit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 1 lucky clover and 4 famous mushroom would you like these I'll trade for 5 TBT

Ummh I actually don't need the famous mushrooms rn but could I still have the lucky clover?

Yeah, 58 is perfect, pickup or delivery? Also, ill be available in 5mins •▲• ♪

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, 58 is perfect, pickup or delivery? Also, ill be available in 5mins ?▲? ♪

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idm if it's pick up or delivery? Whichever you prefer lol but we'd neem multiple trips either way so should I just come pick them up?
I'm available then too, I'm just quickly swapping to my main character!

hi, i have an extra lily lamp! is 5 tbt okay since it's unorderable (that's usually what they go for ;))

let me know if you'd like it! :) ty!

hi, i have an extra lily lamp! is 5 tbt okay since it's unorderable (that's usually what they go for ;))

let me know if you'd like it! :) ty!

Ahh if that'd be alright with you!!~ I'll probably be busy for a while picking up tons of items from the person above lol but if you're still on later I'd be happy to buy <3

Alrighty, ill add you now and open up the gates to my trade town Holiday ^-^

Ahh if that'd be alright with you!!~ I'll probably be busy for a while picking up tons of items from the person above lol but if you're still on later I'd be happy to buy <3

no worries! i'll be online for a while :) just vm me when you're ready! let me know if you prefer delivery to drop off! thanks :blush:

no worries! i'll be online for a while :) just vm me when you're ready! let me know if you prefer delivery to drop off! thanks :blush:

Ahh that's fine, I'll send TBT now and well I'm on now, idm whichever you prefer though!~ <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is 15k for the ivy wall okay? If not, 10k (or even 5k) is fine :)

Yeah sure!! I have 15k on me now! Let me just arrange the trade with the other person real quick and after that we can organise where n stuff <3

Back